Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Prologue

An actually interesting development. Although imagine if the author also publishes the full world guide alongside manga release. That would've been extra

Dex-chan lover
1. YIPPEE LONGER CHAPTERS. i knew this day would come!
2. me on my way to ship sana with every guy she comes into contact with:
3. sanana chan is so cute 😭😭😭

thank you for the chapter once again 🧡

Contributor
We're back to Sana's questing, one of the things that I really like in this manga. Also, I'm thankful for the appearance of an alternate potential love interest in yuusha-kun. It's too early to tell, but I do hope he's at least kinder than Melioros is. Just please don't turn him into yet another one of those bad boys. So Sana is a heroine now, I guess that means she's gonna join the party too.

i just realize, the reason why sana say the inn is so cheap must be because the village is the first town you start in the game
you dont have enough money when starting the game, so gotta make the inn cheap for healing
Pretty good idea. Also in first chapter it is said she live somewhere in the capital of this kingdom, so it's no surprise she finds prices of some village low.

image.png

Rejoice, the people who worried that she was going to get romance with the prince can stop worrying now.
I still don't get, why so many people were saying she gonna end with the prince. From the very start it was clear she will end up with hero (I have seen enough of those red eyed / black haired mc's).
+ It's rare for fl to end up with second fidle, and prince is obviously this to hero of game.

Aggregator gang
It's such a treat to read such a well drawn and colorized manga, isn't it?

Dex-chan lover
i did expect that she will be the hero soo i am curious how it leads ... its rather different tot he other one with a world book, with that mage

Dex-chan lover
Finally. "Chased By The Legendary Hero's Party?! A Fantasy Isekai Romcom Begins!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread