Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita

Aggregator gang
The mangaka is really talented. Not just the writing, which gives you really good slice of life vibes, but the art itself. Some frames look hand painted with a painbrush and feel like they came straight from a painting (admittedly, a low tier painting, but still a painting). Definitely a likeable protagonist, unlike a harem protag (for the love of god have sex already).

Dex-chan lover
ah the art style is so good. I can't wait for more from this series.

Supporter
yeah, I love this one's art, and the protagonist's outfit

I have a general idea where the story is going trough i'm really excited it is not so predictable, and if somebody would like, i could ramble a bit ab this series :3
And i really like it so far!! It's so cute and the writing seems really well trought of, and i can't wait to see more chapters!!
(just 2 n a half chapter, and already my favorite manga >w< hehe!)

This is basically just the same as all the isekais where protags enter a game they know inside out, but damn the coloured art is really lovely, and the character designs really feel like old school JRPGs.

i’m just commenting so when this manga
becomes a top seller i have proof i was an original fan

Group Leader
Hi guys!
We are launching a group for this project, and it's called "Sana's Fan Club."
See you in future releases!

Very simple concept (and characters so far) but that artstyle is so awesome and cute that i cant do anything but to follow this series
But im pretty sure that it will be axed

The colours and general art is great, and the plot so far seems interesting enough! I wonder where this story will end up.

Users who are viewing this thread