Kono Sekai no Kouryakuhon wo Hirotte Shimaimashita

I was here! Cannot wait till this becomes a top tier manga and gets an anime adaption.

Double-page supporter
i knew it! as i tho, i l've seen one of this sensei manga before this one.
oh, our FMC is quite the hottie 🫡

Double-page supporter
Pretty standard game-like world setting (but not the overt stats and screens mechanics), but great with great full color art!

Group Leader
Hello everyone, Kekesed97 reporting...
We have rebased Volume 1 to the Digital Release. Well, it certainly took a long time from the intial announcement, but here you go! Now enjoy Sana in all its glory!
I also plan to rework Volume 2 in near future. My current schedule is quite packed but I got a plenty of day offs in golden week.

The last but not least, thanks to every contributors for this project, and everyone for your kind support. Reading the forum discussions really made me glad I picked this series.

See you in the next release!

Group Leader
Hello everyone, Kekesed97 reporting...
We have rebased Volume 1 to the Digital Release. Well, it certainly took a long time from the intial announcement, but here you go! Now enjoy Sana in all its glory!
I also plan to rework Volume 2 in near future. My current schedule is quite packed but I got a plenty of day offs in golden week.

The last but not least, thanks to every contributors for this project, and everyone for your kind support. Reading the forum discussions really made me glad I picked this series.

See you in the next release!
Have the new chapters you uploaded been removed, or were they merged into the original uploads?

Group Leader
Have the new chapters you uploaded been removed, or were they merged into the original uploads?
They are removed and merged.
A guy told me that jumping from ch. 5 to 5.1 is not a pleasing experience. And I just figured out that MD's reader can automatically select chapters from the same group (I've been using Mihon app this whole time, and you can sort out any groups there).
Based on that, I removed the new chaps, replaced the old ones but in full pages, and leave a filler page on x.2 chaps so you don't jump to other's scan and next chapter is one click away. I hope that work this time.

Group Leader
Hello everyone, kekesed97 reporting...
Chapter 12.2 was released today, and we can expect that this series will go on hiatus once more. For how long, you ask? Honestly, I don't know.

Screenshot-2024-04-22-18-17-51-436-com-android-chrome-edit.jpg

But Chapter 12 was included in Volume 2 so we have no problem sourcing that. And apparently, the author resumed their other manga "Kunitama."

This series also went into hiatus last year, but I just found out recently that they have health issues last year, as published in their twitter post:

Screenshot-2024-04-22-18-28-56-243-com-android-chrome-edit.jpg

I hope everything's fine over there, and we can see Sana's adventure more.

I will wait a little bit before I decide to flip the publication status.

Hello everyone, kekesed97 reporting...
Chapter 12.2 was released today, and we can expect that this series will go on hiatus once more. For how long, you ask? Honestly, I don't know.
But Chapter 12 was included in Volume 2 so we have no problem sourcing that. And apparently, the author resumed their other manga "Kunitama."

This series also went into hiatus last year, but I just found out recently that they have health issues last year, as published in their twitter post:
I hope everything's fine over there, and we can see Sana's adventure more.
I will wait a little bit before I decide to flip the publication status.
Hi
I want to thank you so very much for making the effort to post this.
This is already at least the 4th time i end up back crawling through the comments until i get to this post after forgetting its on hiatus. Seriously i have no memory and waiting for a new chapter sucks a little less because of you. So thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread