Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Cautious Hero

Group Leader
>japanese always understand when they're isekai'd
lmao
also, thank god the author included the changes to his stats in a panel. normally i have to refer back to the stats and it's just a pain TT-TT

Aggregator gang
A trailer from YouTube got me here. It's so hilarious and I'm glad it will get an anime adaptation.

At first, this looks like a typical Isekai manga. Then, the hero's attitude and the Goddess reaction nailed it for me.

Dex-chan lover
lol its kinda funny that this is the kinda hero people scream for because hes not "dumb" but when we actually get him...

Fed-Kun's army
@firosahoge
But when we actually get him, we love him.

This dude is like MGTOW isekai.
I am going to throw my money at this writer, and if we can spread this so many more will as well.
There is probably a littler over 2 billion hardcore "mgtow" types that don't put up with thots/roasties, and have more than enough money for family but don't.
This writer is about to get rich, assuming he keep the same tone throughout.

Dex-chan lover
oh lady it doen't have to be Japanese youngster, just summon a veteran navy seal and you'll get the best hero LuL

Fed-Kun's army
This seems just like the kind of manga I'd love. I hope it keeps on being good. Too bad there are only a few chapters out

Dex-chan lover
It is self aware to call out the fact that this is a self-insert story for Japanese boys to buy.

But just because it's self aware doesn't mean it's any good. Herp derp, let me just circle jerk the intended Japanese readership and say they're quick to adapt. Just clear circle jerk for the clear intended audience.

Users who are viewing this thread