Kono Yuusha ga Ore TUEEE Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru

The cautious hero.

Watch the anime people, it goes beyond the manga. And a season 2 is coming. If you can read the novel since that is like on the equivalent of season 5 or something.

@jstoru There isn't a single official source saying there is a season 2 coming. Unless you can give proper proof there will be a season 2 then I suggest you stop spreading false information.

@crochetcocoking Based on that tweet alone it doesn't prove anything tbh. The image used in the tweet is of the first anime season and he doesn't even post an official source to back up what he says. Even if it's supposedly leaked info it can always be wrong (I don't know how reputable this person is, or who he is in general, but I don't blindly trust twitter posts by non-official users).
So yeah, I'll be waiting for that official announcement.

@gojira4life yeah i agree, was just saying that "someone" "announced" it and that it was probably where he got it from. I, too, doubt of the veracity of some twitter dude i never heard of...

Dex-chan lover
Still no groups picking this one up, even though others are fighting over certain other series like starving beasts of a side of flesh.

Dex-chan lover
If you want to read this to the end it's available on aggregators and licenced by yen press.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread