Kon'ya wa Tsuki ga Kirei desu ga, Toriaezu Shine - last - - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Last… and continued

This series was nothing too spectacular but I still enjoyed it a lot. Despite how I thought it would end, it still ended well.

I'm just mad Haruka got to live.
Thanks for translating this series.

Thank god i dont need to read this series anymore ,it started good but felt like a chore reading it afterwards and this ending is out of nowhere ,i bet author got backlash from fans so he made hanazono live in the end ,oh well ,nonetheless thank you for the translators.

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the tl! With series like this one the perspective I take is to just appreciate the good parts of it, the ideas and the scenes, and not to mind as much that it didn't quite stick the landing.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl.

Thank god hayashi died and hanazono got nakama-ed back to live. I'll omit the rest of my opinions on this ending for the sake of my sanity

Fed-Kun's army
Damn its sad to see this ending but its good that they have a happy ending nice! Thank you author for this wonderful work hope you make something again. Thanks for the update, Thanks you for translating this till the end.

Double-page supporter
Meh decent ending might be messed up to say but honestly was hoping hanazono would of died but oh well . Thanks for the final chapter fellas 👍

Dex-chan lover
Cradle to grave, nice thought, like a good raw gem to a bad fitting jewelry 😂
The prequel had a huge impression to me during my high school days that urged me to read sequel too
I think the prequel ending is better than the sequel
Anyway, thanks TLs to finish this during my university times, I'm rly appreciate it.

whooa this ending is good shit , talking about her being alive.

Dex-chan lover
the tl team's closing thoughts feels kinda emotional. I love how its both badmouthing but feeling emotional at the same time. Thank you very much for your work!

Users who are viewing this thread