Koori no Hime wa Chiisana Hidamari de Tokasaretai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Annoying girl make her appearance. Soon more annoying drama ensue :fml:

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Well ya dumb nosy bitch, quite frankly, it's none of your business

Dex-chan lover
Like sister, you don't know neither of them like that. They don't owe you shit.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh i can already picture whats gonna happen next. This random nobody girls is gonna say, you're not fit to be with her nyanyanya bla blab bla. I hate this trope

Dex-chan lover
Will we ever hear the end of the story? What did Rei do while MC was watching tv?
What is that stalker bitch even doing there? Nobody owes her shit.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are complaining about this crazy girl but consider: what if she tells the school, and then we get to skip all the secrets nonsense to the main couple being able to openly act close to each other all the time 🧠

Dex-chan lover
She's the one who needs to explain why she's acting like a perverted stalker.

Dex-chan lover
It would be nice to give her none of that explanation, you need to have room temperature iq if you don’t realize there is a possibility their siblings go to the same childcare after the classroom talk
while i don't like her nosiness, i do think that her behaviour isn't as egregiously unreasonable as it initially seems, since to be fair:
  • when she asked FMC earlier if she has any siblings, she just made an X with her fingers. it's not unreasonable to take that as a "no".
  • she could have noticed FMC whispering to MC during class, making her suspicious of a potential "secret relationship" between the two of them (partially correct).
    • the combination of the above two points, and of them talking in front of the daycare (plus a little bit of confirmation bias) may have led her to the conclusion: "secret couple leave school separately as to not arouse suspicion, then gf waits for bf in front of his siblings' daycare so they can walk home together." - all whilst her subconscious conveniently ignores conflicting information such as MC only having 2 siblings, or the third kid looking awfully similar to FMC.
and concerning why she was even there in the first place - I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt and assume that it's something along the lines of "her younger sister also happens to go to the same daycare, and she's picking her up today due to a one off request from her mom (who usually picks her up, but couldn't make it today)".
but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if she really did just stalk FMC for no real reason other than "she wanted to know what she does after school".

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She'll be the super-stan of the ship, no doubt.

Perhaps second only to the teacher :02:

Users who are viewing this thread