Koroshi Ai

Aggregator gang
This is shoujo because, if you think it carefully, all the characters are the stereotype shoujo manga characters.

Aggregator gang
i got scared when the title of the chapter is thank you hahahaha

Dex-chan lover
This is shoujo because, if you think it carefully, all the characters are the stereotype shoujo manga characters.

Demographic tags sort of became genres in their own right due to massive amounts of content in them fitting certain archetypes, but the lines get blurry a lot of the time too. Sometimes, on purpose.

Monthly Comic Gene (月刊コミックジーン Gekkan Komikku Jiin) is a monthly Japanese manga magazine published by Media Factory since June 15, 2011. It is marketed as a shōnen manga magazine for female readers.[1]

Incidentally, this magazine is tagged as shoujo on MangaUpdates and josei on MAL for some reason? So two of our bigger info sites can't even agree on which female demographic these shonen style manga are being aimed at. This is why I just try everything that sounds even remotely interesting to judge it for myself, some of the tags we use are kind of useless if you don't want to miss out on random and perhaps unexpected gems.

mrf

Hmmm... I like romance where there's action, fighting and fantasy if only a romance at school.. No thanks. That so i like this.

Double-page supporter
please tell me it's not being dropped right? it's soooo good, never thought i'll get an action one in shoujo tag ahahahaha a great one

@yourisekaiwitchess: Well, at least on Träumereis page they say that projects without an update in a long time were not dropped but merely lacking translators. Which is awful enough. Sadly, though, my Japanese skills are not nearly good enough to translate any manga. Hope somebody (a n y b o d y) is capable and willing to help.

lol remember when we all thought this was some silly romance manga

I'm honestly just kinda burnt out on this series.

I'm also entirely fed up of the FMCs inability to do anything without needing rescue. This sort of thing usually doesn't bother me, but it feels so inevitable and forced, which is especially painful for an FMC who was supposed to competent at the beginning of the story but has evolved into a near total Damsel in Distress.

Users who are viewing this thread