"Kōryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyō no Mahōtsukai ~<Meirei sa Sero> to wa Iwa Senai Oreryū Maō Tōbatsu Saizen Rūto ~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
"RISE"
Just one more letter and I'll get that Solo Leveling vibe just right.

I haven’t read this in quite a while and when I got back to it, it was enjoyable until this chapter ended and I just wanted to see the hero and the priestess woman die

Dex-chan lover
@gregger The fate of the stupid hero and the stupid priest girl:
Don't worry, in the novel they're killed.

Aggregator gang
@Kuraiaku: I was hoping for SOME redemption because he was a designated Hero who just lost his way, but that's good too. After exposing how selfish and evil he really is to the king he swore fealty to, he's not gonna be a Hero for long anyway.

Dex-chan lover
Reading this series.
017.gif

The hero is not even a fake hero how bad can you write antagonist.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, get angry for the re-buildable inanimate bear not two of your friends who you have know for much longer

Dex-chan lover
If he did have other trumphs, why didn't he play them immediately? I mean, they have been hidden under other sheets next to the bear golem.

Also I would have killed that hero as soon as he confessed being a traitor to the kingdom. The only downside would have been, that the nun might not have exposed herself as totally nuts.

His mother must've dropped him when he was a baby. There were so many other reason to get angry and he got angry over that?

Dex-chan lover
@doggymann oh wait, after rechecking it, you're right, I'm mistaking it with another similar novel since I read this one quite sometime ago😨 I'm sorry for the wrong spoiler

Fed-Kun's army
Makes me wonder just what was that stupid nun trying to accomplish by warping her puny little fingers around Aria's neck. She sure a hell doesn't look strong enough to strangle her or break her neck.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally stopped taking shit from these scumbags and took the gloves off

So what is that fake-muk demon general doing while this all is going down?

And this guys is why you never leave the people that are trying to kill you alive, just so they can come back and kill you or your loved ones again, all cause of your hypocritical self righteousness.

Users who are viewing this thread