Kou iu no ga ii

Souryuu? thats an insta follow, chief

ty for the good food translator

Fed-Kun's army
i knew it. it was those 2 horny bunny.
chapter 1 uploaded before chapter 0,
i though "is this the remake manga but without lewd? kinda like Tamagoro's manga" thank god it's not

Group Leader
i like this story, honestly
like despite the silly casual sex, it's enjoyable slice of life (i guess) overall. i was wondering what had happened to the [ H ] marked version since i hadn't seen updates in so long

Woah, it's kinda nice to know the back story about how those 2 have that kind of relationship

Fed-Kun's army
If you were just to go by the cover art you might think this is kind of a wholesome story and fairly PG. But, nope. Quite the opposite and it's great! A lot more honest then you usually see in a manga.

Dex-chan lover
I need more, anyone know a manga like this one, plus we need WAY more of these character troupes in manga dude, especially the bruh girls who dont give a fuck about fucking, same with the dont give a shit guy mc. BUT PLEASE ANY RECOMMENDATIONS!

Dex-chan lover
@calmbreez
It's just friends with benefits. They hold no romantic feelings for each other and are just good horny friends that like fucking each other and other people with no constraints.

Dex-chan lover
is this the FOURTH manga of souryuu ? he is working on FOUR different manga-s at the same time ? some of his manga-s are even weekly . his health may collapse soon .

Users who are viewing this thread