Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Ch. 40 - An Unexpected Guest

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Dragon with cute voice? What was it again?
Ravioli ravioli, please don't be a dragon loli?
They wouldn't do that to this story, right?

Dex-chan lover
I will not be surprised if they just get artificial insemination if they really planning to min-max efficiency (less time spend procreate, more time for training+taking over). They literally have 2 clone walking around, it's not going to be much of a stretch.
the cloning facilities are in orbit and thus out of reach. Therefore artificial insemination wouldn't be the most efficient method.

Dex-chan lover
The characters written are so dumb it’s kind of crazy, also the story is wack. It’s still a fun read though.
Not so sure that young king is as dumb as he pretends to be...
Not necessarily "noble" or "in the MC's camp" , but he's definitely aware there's much more to "sir Corinth" than meets the eye, quite possibly including the dragon show..
He is bound/limited by his own Court, Customs, and political situation though. So he can't act freely, and has to play his hand carefully, lest some powerful nobles decide one of his Cousins would fit that Crown better...

Edit: And don't forget that young king has broken Protocol and upstaged the Prime Minister three or four times now... He definitely didn't miss the Usual Unfortunate Untimely Death not happening, and he one-upped the entire court with the Guardian of the Realm lark, all the while being Merely Amused out of Boredom by an upstart commoner "Baron" whose only request was access to the most deadly area in his domain....

He may have been taking a bet on the dragon bit, but it's now clear to him ( and the smarter nobles) that he now has an extralegal law enforcement officer capable of accusing, arresting, and if needed executing nobles with a dragon under his control and a private army of adventurers under his command beholden to him.
Who by the looks of it will be "loyal" to him as long as their mutual interests align, with the option for future cooperation.

No doubt the lad can work with that..

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I feel like the poison plot would be better that he asks the bum to drink his drink and if he won't say it's cause he knows it's poisoned.

Dex-chan lover
the cloning facilities are in orbit and thus out of reach. Therefore artificial insemination wouldn't be the most efficient method.
Once the tech starts rolling along, it'll be like "gene-sires" and "gene-seeds" in WH40K. Iris Conrad is already a gene-sire.

Dex-chan lover
Once the tech starts rolling along, it'll be like "gene-sires" and "gene-seeds" in WH40K. Iris Conrad is already a gene-sire.
True. but that level of tech is decades if not centuries away. well beyond his life span possibly. So what i said remains true. He will have to come up with some sort of old fashioned way to reproduce.

Dex-chan lover
True. but that level of tech is decades if not centuries away. well beyond his life span possibly. So what i said remains true. He will have to come up with some sort of old fashioned way to reproduce.
why-not-both-animated-gif-7.gif

They can freeze some tissue samples and he can do the deed

Dex-chan lover
Not so sure that young king is as dumb as he pretends to be...
Not necessarily "noble" or "in the MC's camp" , but he's definitely aware there's much more to "sir Corinth" than meets the eye, quite possibly including the dragon show..
He is bound/limited by his own Court, Customs, and political situation though. So he can't act freely, and has to play his hand carefully, lest some powerful nobles decide one of his Cousins would fit that Crown better...

Edit: And don't forget that young king has broken Protocol and upstaged the Prime Minister three or four times now... He definitely didn't miss the Usual Unfortunate Untimely Death not happening, and he one-upped the entire court with the Guardian of the Realm lark, all the while being Merely Amused out of Boredom by an upstart commoner "Baron" whose only request was access to the most deadly area in his domain....

He may have been taking a bet on the dragon bit, but it's now clear to him ( and the smarter nobles) that he now has an extralegal law enforcement officer capable of accusing, arresting, and if needed executing nobles with a dragon under his control and a private army of adventurers under his command beholden to him.
Who by the looks of it will be "loyal" to him as long as their mutual interests align, with the option for future cooperation.

No doubt the lad can work with that..
interesting insight if not for how author going MIA right now, there also relation with the church with how Bishop get manipulated to think that drone is apostle and Alan can saw them in his dream

Dex-chan lover
I wear to fucking god if this wasn't also technically a Science Fiction story I'd have dropped it as the dumbest Isekai I've ever seen.

Learn to put on an act to catch the attention of a male... Something tells me that learning to access and use the the VR system of the imperial military is in the cards for our Dragon cadet on her way to catch the attention of a male.

Users who are viewing this thread