Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Iris Conrad

How depressing but dope. I'm surprised that governor didn't get the hang and quarter treatment.

Group Leader
@Anish_Agarwal That's an Artificial Intelligence. You can see from the first chapter, her character box said "AI". Iris AI is based on the actual Brigadier General Iris Conrad who died in that battle.

Ah yes, governor
cheetos-crunchy-flamin-hot.jpg

Group Leader
This is a scifi manga with super advance tech but they cant find a single human on a planet. The AI should have been able to find him based on calculating the ships previous position from the planets previous position when pod was launched, then simulate how the pod would have decided on a landing spot. It was all run by AI, the AI can then use that to find where it would have gone... Lets not forget tracking high level communication frequencies his body and equipment would be giving off.

Fed-Kun's army
I knew it...
HIGH SPOILER ALERT!!
That Ai was a milf after all!!

Reactions: le3
Fed-Kun's army
So by ai I guess they meant android? I thought she was a hologram.

Dex-chan lover
This has got some great ideas, but goddamn is the artist not picking up the slack. Fuck panel flow, the readers don't need to get a sense for the events as they are progressing, right?

Well the entire earthlings are battling for survival our mc is having time of his life without any worries. Author at least could have shown MC worrying or made him check the ship debris crash area to find any survivor but...nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread