Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 20 - Arena and Promise

thanks for the chapter! but please also take care!
i recommend you guys read Her majesty's swarm its hype af like overlord ainz xD

Group Leader
You would think that, infused with super advanced nano machines as he is, ones that can even regrow limbs, that his lifespan would be indefinite as long as he wasn’t killed. And yet he seems to think that he won’t live even a few hundred years, so I guess not.

Double-page supporter
thx for the scanlation and take good care of yourself
wish you best

@Guspaz
He still need to eat rare earths in order to maintain his nanos healthy, good luck finding it in medieval earth

If this goes the way the novel goes then it is world domination with japanese food and household appliances. Pretty underwhelming.

Aggregator gang
Cool. I'd suggest tell everyone that you're a Hero and get some accomplishments. With the authority you'll get more people to believe in you then create your country.

I like how this manga combines Sci-fi and isekai. And after this decision i'm more curious about the development

Group Leader
@VIVIT He plans to take over the planet and rapidly advance the tech base. That will require mining a lot of rare-earth metals.

@Gladiator02 Lol, your predication is actually not too far off. I’ve been reading translated light novel of this and it’s been a slow progress.

Dex-chan lover
I love the sci fi deep lore dive in this chapter of my isekai. No irony.

Users who are viewing this thread