Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Encounter

OMG I CAUGHT UP AGaIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
For those interested, this is Chapter 37 in the web novel. Latest translated chapter is 48. Raw is up to 95. MTL is readable.
Can't wait until you all see Gloria :) Who is Gloria you ask?
The dragon LOL Hopefully it doesn't get axed

Supporter
@brokenglish I just caught up with the WN as well.
Unfortunately it doesn't look good, because there hasn't been a new volume of the LN since december, and no new chapter of the WN since february, and the author hasn't made any new annoucements for anything.
The only thing that gives me hope it's not completely axed are the new chapters of the manga being published on comic walker (in japanese, raw chapter 18 currently up and free until next friday).

-mc told the clone to stop adressing him as your excellency
-the clone to fmc a few moments later: "you're being too familiar with his excellency"
smh

Fed-Kun's army
Glad there's no chapter/page converting fantasy money into sci-fi money into yen.

That's the sort of pay-by-word count padding I see from some isekai publishers on their writers.

Fed-Kun's army
Please no harem rom com. Its always going to be the same stupid lame jokes everyone has done 1000000000000 times before. Lets skip it and move on. No one cares about it anymore. Its a cliche. Either get series with the harem romance or don't do it at all please. In fact, lets stop having harems all together.
Yes I do know that harems are usually just self-fantasy-wish fufillment, but I'm quite literally here for the story, not the wish-fulfillment.

Double-page supporter
they're really just screaming out their secret identities while bickering huh

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the story would have been better without those clones. But then again, I don't obviously know what's going to happen in the story, so maybe they are needed for something. I can only hope it's not bloody jealousy drama in every single chapter from now on.

Aggregator gang
That was funny, I understand the affection of the little princess but I don't understand the affection clearly shown by one of the clones? why would she care about their relationship, I mean, they were just created so both clones should have no memories whatsoever of him.

if parts of the ship dropped somewhere, i'm guessing that the enemy kingdom would get some of it

Dex-chan lover
I'm getting heavily reminded about the Dahak book series by David Weber. It has a lot of similar situations.

Group Leader
Oh boy, I wonder whether he should've asked Iris how many clones there already are, as well.
Also, why is she already fixated on him?

Double-page supporter
lmao wtf.
2nd sister twin/clone comes in
"This is getting out of hand, now there's two of them!"

Users who are viewing this thread