Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - Explanation of the Plan

Aggregator gang
MEH, mc is not thinking straight, he can dominate the planet within 10 years if he does it right.
The fastest way is to use the ship AI to control droids in all major cities and proyect a hologram of the "Goddess" and provide a prophecy by saying that in 1200 years, invades from the stars will come and destroy the world, then proceed to show an EDITED footage of each city in ruins with insects the size of people slaughtering everyone and showing their spaceships and all, by saying that this is the future 1000-1200 years later and that of this moment any wars between countries is forbidden and that they will be anexed with the "Empire of the goddess" and that her apostole will unify the whole world under one banner, and should anyone resist, she says with a sad smile that they will recieve my wrath as they are getting in the way to save this world.
AS a proof of this, her apostole and champion will conquer the demon forest and build "heaven" city within 5 years.

Naturally some people will revolt, but with the droid, they can be found and then eliminated.

Dex-chan lover
So your telling me he doesn't realize he just asked one girl to marry him and two others to sire his children and he doesn't even know? A.I. please show him da way.

Fed-Kun's army
I blame that "Commander Education.exe" pseudo brainwash for making him denser than a neutron star. Seriously, that phrasing couldn't be more suggestive!
Now, time for the Rise of Alan the Conquerer.

Dex-chan lover
There 2 words that fit the MC mentality in this chapter to T.
Dense mothertrucker

"Boy, invading and occupying this planet will make me the worst war criminal in history. That would be bad."

*Continues making plans for occupying the planet anyway*

@Treyon, not that easy. You can silence people who revolt but if you start big, it's easy to infiltrate and scheme long-term and corrupt your empire from the inside. Great things always start simple. A small but strong country is a good start.

Aggregator gang
@VerneJules He just needs to bug them all with listening devices and then punish them and say that the goddess knows everyone withing the empire city is doing at all times... GG privacy but when you are against otherworldy zergs... thats no longer important xD

Dex-chan lover
Hahahahahahahahaha.....
I dont hate MC being dense here.
He has priorities after all, a real adult priorities.
And as a soldier, you brain was filled with alertness and self defense thoughts, so copulation was a last thing to consider i think...

Is Cleria even aware that Alan is also going to abolish magic in the process of taking over the planet?

@Treyon, I highly doubt that's going to work. People of the planet might be ignorant but not stupid. The more you supress people, the stronger they retaliate. High tech supression might work at first but it'll be fragile and won't last 1200 years before it splits into smaller countries fighting against each other.

XL

Dex-chan lover
MC: *Serious Face* Let's bang.
Every girl in the manga: *Blush*
MC: What?
Ai-Chan: Damn bro how thick are ya?

Aggregator gang
@VerneJules really? the strongest you supress people, the stronger they retaliate?. Look at china and say that again, they are getting repressed every year more and more. In june next year, they CANNOT play online games if the DO NOT use their REAL NAMES. Nicknames starting next year are forbidden. China would be the bad example should a tyrant and evil people rule a country.
WIth MC in that planet, though people will be under survilliance to catch up traitors or spyes, its for the good of everyone, but in china's case its for the good of the elite. Just a few months ago, china destroyed the homes of over 500 farmers to build stuff for the elite and they didnt give them a penny. 500+ Families that have lived on farming for generations now on the streets.
And common people, they cannot do a sh*t

Dex-chan lover
He still have the giant mothership right? He should just call in an orbital bombardment on the demon forest and just tell his future queen "See, it's safe now"

Users who are viewing this thread