Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Just the First Steps

Dex-chan lover
this concept of sci-fi isekai manga were always interesting to me

MOAAAARRRRRRRR

Dex-chan lover
I don't recall him hallucinating Cleria talking to him in an alley. Guess it's time to revisit the WN.

I really hope the manga continues past the capital arc, this is getting very close to the time when the WN stops.

Dex-chan lover
image.png
Considering I've been playing Noita non-stop for a few weeks now, I've laughed hard at this, but since it didn't seem like the "apparition" was displeased, but impressed, I'd say this one is more fitting:
imagem-2023-02-04-170615242.png

Double-page supporter
I don't recall him hallucinating Cleria talking to him in an alley. Guess it's time to revisit the WN.

I really hope the manga continues past the capital arc, this is getting very close to the time when the WN stops.
Yeah this scene doesn't exist in the LN. Maybe the author added it on the manga to create some mystery/suspense feeling and expectations. I personally really liked it.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this chapter was really well translated.
Thank for translation.

Double-page supporter
Oh the horror!!! The end is near!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just a few chapters left of the WN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this scene doesn't exist in the LN. Maybe the author added it on the manga to create some mystery/suspense feeling and expectations. I personally really liked it.
If the novel is still ongoing, it might be something the author is going to add to the novel and decided to hint at it early in the manga as well, after all we still don't know what magic is in this world yet, though the mc assumes it's something scientifically explainable.

Dex-chan lover
They don't need to wait 600 years to get to a tech level and create an orbiting reactor. They're going to short cut this by hybridization of Imperial Science and Alessian Magic. It's almost a given.

Fed-Kun's army
Considering I've been playing Noita non-stop for a few weeks now, I've laughed hard at this, but since it didn't seem like the "apparition" was displeased, but impressed, I'd say this one is more fitting:
imagem-2023-02-04-170615242.png
Yea agreed, it also seemed to me like the god was rather impressed a human from another world managed to create something that people of this world perceived as a miracle. Didn't really come off as hostile to me but a cheeky approval.

Aggregator gang
Oooooooh I don't remember that ghost Cleria part in the WN. Is the story starting to diverge from the WN? That's good news because the WN is on hiatus for months, I hope the manga will continue from it.
About the ghost part, if Iris can't detect it, my theory is that the "god" or whatever can mess with Alan's nanom directly since his vision is enhanced by nanoms. Well either that or magic/occult.

Thanks for the translation.

Last edited:
Contributor
Thanks for the chapter! This manga is surprisingly enjoyable.

Dex-chan lover
Who's that doppelganger??
no one really knows, apparently from those who read it she was not on the webnovel so it is exclusive to the manga.
but, judging from her words, she may be the goddess Luminas, someone related to her, or just an illusion made with magic (as it was said to be created by spirits).

seriously, judging from her words, would it be too hard to believe magic in that world had always come from ancient nanons, making spirits and the like just AI imprints like the one of the ship?

Aggregator gang
I just realized the manga skips a lot of the foodgasm travel part and it's actually doing a favor for reader. The WN was filled with cooking for 5-10 chapters during the travel to capital.

Users who are viewing this thread