Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 6 Ch. 36 - Negotiations

Double-page supporter
Hey guys! This is my first work as a TL. I will keep trying to improve my skills so I can meet your expectations !
Thanks for the nice comments, let's see how Alan's journey unfolds together :)
And thanks to the PRs, Quality Checkers, Typesetters, Redrawers and everyone who has been contributing to this manga!

Dex-chan lover
I like this manga but I'm worried about its future, considering that the WN and LN versions have been on hiatus for a long time. And this chapter has almost reached WN's last chapter before the long hiatus.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if she is going to disguise herself if she goes into the castle with Alan. Id imagine someone might recognize a princess of another country even if communications during those times werent great.

Dex-chan lover
Its so refreshing to see a relatively good, noble "noble" for once.

Ps. Thank you for picking this up!

Aggregator gang
Thank you for picking up this series, I really look forward to the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
All those time inhaling copium finally pays off. God bless LHT 🙏

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking this up, i pretty much confined this to forever abandoned.

Dex-chan lover
Yay it's back! Sadly the WN went on indefinite hiatus (I'm guessing so the author can work on the LN instead) so I've been living without this for a year. Anyone know if there are any TLs of the LNs?

Yay it's back! Sadly the WN went on indefinite hiatus (I'm guessing so the author can work on the LN instead) so I've been living without this for a year. Anyone know if there are any TLs of the LNs?
My understanding is the LN is also stalled and is only slightly ahead of where the WN is.

Dex-chan lover
jim-carrey.gif

Users who are viewing this thread