Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - Preparing for the Journey

Aggregator gang
@C_M_O_TDibbler
Yeah this sounds really close to the Primarch story or more like a human coming from the dark age of technology into a feudal world but in this case MC is not torture to death and the A.I of the ship not going crazy and never want to help humanity again.

Double-page supporter
@RiceScum1 Not really, he's shown to be stronger than tens of elite soldiers, able to learn many magic in short amount of time, and he did perform a miracle healing Cleria's limbs. So no wonder she trusted him that much.
If anything Cleria's reaction is still rational and not to the point of worshipping him like a saint warrior chosen by goddess. This is what I like about this story, no lovey-dovey female characters harem, keep everything professional.

Double-page supporter
@RiceScum1 He's probably the most powerful mage any of them has ever seen. He also has a lot of firepower in the form of military drones, though they don't know about that part yet. If anything they're underestimating him.

i think author has done a superb job on the settings
especially with its "40k-like" scale

Although its technically just another op mc with pretty girls harem manga, this storytelling is pretty refreshing

thank you for the chapter! I'm excited to read shark in another world!

It's understandable why she trust him so much, tho. Throughout their journey, never once did he betrayed her in both expectations and trust. Makes sense she would believe in his ability and intentions, although she wouldn't know of his real intentions because he's from out of her world and what he's doing is unthinkable in their world.

Double-page supporter
@newhek
In addition to what @Anwarbro said, they also believe that Alan is beloved by the goddess. So it's not a stretch to say that they also think that whatever Alan does is permitted, even willed, by their goddess.

Users who are viewing this thread