Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Departure

:)_;)
Now to wait another month for a chapter. Great job as always @orangescans!

Dex-chan lover
And Man knows it! Knows, moreover, that the Woman that God gave him
Must command but may not govern—shall enthrall but not enslave him.
And She knows, because She warns him, and Her instincts never fail,
That the Female of Her Species is more deadly than the Male.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
@Xcaliblaster So the bandits escape from prison and either track them down for revenge or take out their anger and shame on all other traveling groups they ambush with their new bandit group? Torture and Death is the correct option.

Dex-chan lover
@vangoz LN version of this story (which the manga adapts) likely edited out the unneeded fat from the WN version.

what did they do to recover their honor though? did they cut the bandit's ding dongs off?

Aggregator gang
They skipped the part where Alan tricks the bandit survivors into tying themselves up and making them think they'll get mercy. Alan can be pretty brutal.

Good chapter though, glad to see the new characters

Group Leader
@Dr_siegbert_dirk You know that thing they hold you in until they decide whether you're going to be a slave or executed? That's called prison.

@leojr Most likely, then they killed the bandits.

Dex-chan lover
Same conclusion as HDMI. They probably cut their penises off (not sure if castration applies if it’s the whole of the penis) then killed them since they were raped. I pity the men but they got what they fucking deserved

Dex-chan lover
Honestly in that situation I'd go for more than just castration, send them off to hell with as much humiliation as you can, rape the rapists in a sense I guess

Users who are viewing this thread