Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Preparations for Departure

Thank you for the translation!
I really hope this series continues.
I have been enjoying it and it feels like things are just about to really pick up with them finally having all the pieces for their new town/city/nation/place of living?

Fed-Kun's army
we're reaching the point where the LN and WN stopped here, now we're deep in uncharted territory if the Manga proceeds to continue

Group Leader
Actually, anyone can recomend another series like this, a good sci-fi in manga is hard to find. Already reading Rebuild World.

There is "Manuke na FPS Player ga Isekai e Ochita Baai" which is a game-isekai story where the main character was playing an sci-fi FPS and got dropped into a world where magic does everything. He doesn't have any magic hence the "manuke" in the title, but he does have access to his FPS inventory including powered suits, guns and even vehicles.

Double-page supporter
I'm guessing that the creators of humanity originated from this planet, and when leaving, teraformed the world and left behind some advanced tech and a global ai to guide the development of humans in the world

Dex-chan lover
This is a good series, and good art. Hope it doesn't get cancelled or author deciding to pull some non-sense to ruin it.

Starveek is Cleria's old kingdom, see chapter 12.

I am guessing the series's done then, shame all the good ones get cancelled half way but trash isekais goes on to have hundreds of chapters.

Edit: Did some digging. It seems LN last updated four years ago, shortly after COVID quarantine started, and the author has no other known works. it'soverdotjaypeg. LN is published by Kadokawa, if he signed publishing deal with such a big publisher, it is not about money. Did the plague get him? no news about the author. Author's really mysterious too. He started publishing this on 小説家になろう, a self publishing website, this is his only work and this series took off immediately and he signed with Kadokawa and won some awards. Then he's just gone after chapter 95. No news about him or the future of the series. I wonder if this author has some other pen name and is occupied with other works. Now I'm super sad, such a shame, this is really is a good series.
its just go to different web, chek this:
https://syosetu.org/novel/308744/
and ending with 147 chapter.

Dex-chan lover
spoiler who will become alan wife

Alan thought hard and decided on cute names for his children.

Clelia's first child (girl) Ayla

Sharon's first child (boy) Ivar

Serena's first child (girl) Astrid

Arista's first child (girl) Lenya

Dex-chan lover
looool, with the ancient super advanced tech I had the suspicion, but the name drop at the end seals the deal. Our little princess is probably a descendant of those ancient peoples...
Are we reading stargate now?

Dex-chan lover
Are we
Interstellar
now? Wormholing forward and backwards through time?
My guess is, in the future, they'll send out a more advanced starship to find the MC's ship. And it will get even more lost and appear even deeper into the past of this world. Because FTL is time travel.

Dex-chan lover
How do they know what galaxy means?
Either because it is composed of roots for "sea" and "stars", or because their astronomers already know about the galaxies.

And I doubt it's the first one. In English and related languages, the word "galaxy" is instead derived from the name of the Milky Way (through Greek). In Japanese, it is made of "silver" and "river".

Fed-Kun's army
How are they doing maintenance on those sophisticate technologies? Is it blindly through religion ritual like in warhammer 40k?

Dex-chan lover
Advanced tech in the ruins...
Is this a time travel situation?
I think it's less time travel and more like discovering humanity's orgin point. Remember, Humanity's Galactic Empire is composed of words that were both colonized and many more worlds that had humanity evolve on them independently from one another, and diplomatically brought into the fold later. The mystery behind this Galactic scientific coincidence is still being investigated. This planet might have had an ancient human civilization that existed 100 millennia or a 100 000 years ago. Older than any other human civilization that is now apart of the empire. This planet might be humanity's true cradle and the mystery of how humans evolved across the stars might finally be getting solved.

Dex-chan lover
my bet is that they'll think that alan is from the future where the starveek kingdom became an empire lmao
The origin of the empire was covered in the LN and WN. Trust me, this isn't time travel.

Users who are viewing this thread