Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru

For any new readers
Stick with it until chap 20 cause that just the intro and mechanics of the world building*

I don't know if the scanlation group reads comments but thank you for translating. This manga is amazing and you all are amazing too for doing such works. I'll definitely donate some money when I have the chance to. Again, thank you.

I enjoyed it up until chapter 19. It was ok, but now after ch. 20 i’m dropping it. I’ll be happier that way.

Another interesting comic dropped due to a really awkward translation. Reads like a first-year student's attempt, it's far too much a transliteration.

it suppose to be Update once a Month but is not update yet, i want to see How Allen Planning to create a New Country at chapter 21.

Really liking the manga so far but there's so much talking it's kinda making me a bit sleepy.

Fed-Kun's army
this is really enjoyable, I've always like this premise, a castaway in the star ocean. MC is a bit of a marry sue, but this being an isekai, it's par for the course.

Fed-Kun's army
@marion22
Would you care for a Web novel instead? Upon a savage shore. I read it on Literotica site, but looks like it made it to Kindle too.

Summary: space marine crash on an uncharted planet, and he finds out an enemy ship has crashed there too. And they find out planet has native population. Has cat girls if you care for that. Not Nekopara kind, but closer to Kilrathi.

Dex-chan lover
I like it. Just my thoughts. Spoiler warning!
- Heck yeah fantasy + sci-fi! Kinda like Star Ocean. Also some Rimworld vibes, especially with the crashlanding start, advanced technology compared to the natives, and installing prosthetics.
- Good excuse for the MC to be overpowered since he has nanomachines and AI assistance. Especially the AI cause that'll definitely make anyone smart beyond natural intelligence. The MC is your average MC though, he doesn't really stand out from all the others.
- I think it'd be more interesting if he couldn't use magic and so he can rely more on his comrades. After he learned magic, it just made things a little too easy for him. You already got nanomachines, tech, and AI son! It's also to play around with the "magic VS science" theme. And I'd think it would be hilarious to see the AI being baffled about magic.
- And here we go, another isekai MC that became an "inventor" and trader yet again.
- By the way things are going, the bugs will appear later so they'll have to take over the planet or convince the countries to work together to survive the bug menace. It's going to take science and magic to fight them!

Supporter
@marion22 Closest anime I can think of is Suisei No Gargantia. Sci-fi war between humans and space monsters, MC gets sucked into a black hole that jettisons him into the titular world, which is a post-apocalyptic ocean world with a human civilization slightly more advanced than ours. He has to learn the language and culture the hard way, no convenient cheats besides his mecha.

Users who are viewing this thread