Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru

Fed-Kun's army
@balesalogo,

No. It's not. While there are two similarities: 1) Intergalactic civilization fighting a war and their ship crashes on a primitive world. 2) Humans exist on multiple worlds. There are too many differences. In Outlander the mythical monster turned out to be the alien that hitched a ride on the ship and caused it to crash. In this story, the mythical monsters already existed on the planet, to name one example of the differences. Another difference, there was no magic in Outlander. The entire implication was that the MC was an alien who landed on Ancient Earth while in this one, the MC is one of many space fairing humans who landed on an underdeveloped world with humans who seem to be able to do magic. That premise alone separates it from Outlander since we have no idea what the MC of Outlander was although he looked human. In this, the author has made all the human-looking people come from one source.

Also not Star Ocean either.

Maybe someone can answer this for me, but how does one go about machine translating a manga, I'm curious?

The WN has tons of cooking in it, very annoying, just skipping entire sections. If I wanted to read about cooking, I'll just read a cookbook.

Fed-Kun's army
This is one of a few isekai?(fantasy) series with plot that involve the future of the whole planet.
For me it's pretty good to read thanks to the balance personality on the MC and the bad part for me is gonna be on the cooking side. Frankly I don't give a fuck about cooking genre when it comes to novel reading. Also this WN series seems to be dying(inactive). It's been such a long time since I've read the web novel but so far I can remember the series is pretty OK to read. Plus it's a Harem, I have a soft spot for harem genre so I might be bias on this one.
The plot is pretty huge. He had to build a kingdom from scratch and raise the level of the planet civilization so he can prepare for the war when the bug(alien) from outer space that will come invade the planet.

after repair and all will there be ION CANON from the space ship?

I am disappointed the princess limbs grew back

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

remind me of Star Ocean game when a galactic soldier crash into Feudal World of Sword and Magic

dude, the plot and mc's chara design look a lot like gargantia, wth? xD

Group Leader
I really like this series...it’s like a spiritual successor or sequel to Suisei no Gargantia that we never got, combining two of my fav genres that couldn’t be more opposite. It’s the best of both worlds. Only thing missing now is a quirky talking AI powered giant mecha....at least we got AI.

Translation and typesetting on the other hand looks like it could use a bit more polishing...sounds like it may be machine translated.

Fed-Kun's army
OH GOD! I thought it was Suisei no Gargantia for a second. It really brought me tears... I love you Chamber

Double-page supporter
Good I was waiting for this. I read all the available novel chapters on the original site with machine translation. For me it was very interesting in the beginning, but towards the end of the available chapters, the story starts to take on a more unbelievable OP development, well as expected of almost every isekai novel. I still enjoyed it. However, there were no new chapters for several months. I wonder how the author is doing.

the arts are little unappealing, the story has good development, that "harem" tag makes me worried...
7/10

Users who are viewing this thread