Kouchuugun Shikan Boukensha ni Naru

Wow this is really good tho, i feel like that alien bug will come to that planet where alan is later

i feel like the author really wanted to make a Sci-Fi manga but seeing that isekai sells he is trying to make it at least good xD

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter..

really enjoyed this.
so much lore and potential for this series.

No Isekai'ed, truck-kun others,
it's people transferred to another world with (literally) traditional way,,

Umm... I want to ask. On the girl, is she flat-chested? What is the use of the cups in the cover?

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like someone made an Star Ocean webnovel, then removed all references and published it oficially.

Dex-chan lover
Cool subversion of the "isekai" trope, execution is average, an ok read.

Dex-chan lover
Bonus chapter make sense, for her nanomachines are a miracle but for MC they are like a cellphone or clothwasher.
Well, they are a miracle for us too, nanomachines would change the world in its whole...son.

I see myself skipping pages of dead boring pointless convo about irrelevant things and people.
Overall this is a 6 / 10 for sure. It lacks things other isekais do better, example fighting or better dialoge,better character emotions and overall design.
If I were harsh I'd say this is a mediocre bland manga. BUT it could get interesting later on if we do get harem and romance, or aliens and some sci-fi tech.

Dex-chan lover
Ha. Looking at the cover at first, I didn't notice the artificial leg.

I am enjoying this story, and look forward to more.

Users who are viewing this thread