Kouiu no Gaii - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Actually cringey when I see a comment about the guy being a simp when he's literally fucking her.
At worst he's a sugar daddy, but they're just friends with benefits.

Shit's a bit sad, just watching these two stagnate.
My man just lost a hefty chunk of change for shit he doesn't need and smokes. She looks like she's working a dead-end service job.
Bro that wasn't a fun ride.

There is another manga that is soooo similar to this... same type of exhibitionist laid back girl... EDIT... oh crap I see it is the same author...

https://mangadex.org/title/32702/kou-iu-no-ga-ii-no

I like this story and was looking like, eventually, they'll get serious together. But hasn't been updated in a long time.

Fed-Kun's army
Take my advice, fellas. At some point, she's gonna want to tie the knot. Leave it here. Don't take that bullet. You find yourself a grown-ass woman and make that call on your terms.

i'm convinced this manga exists because the author wanted to try playing w/ all of their CGI backgrounds.

Idk why, but stagnate relationship like this is kinda strange to me.

How refreshing, a depiction of FWB and modern relationships in manga. We need more of these to offset shitty shounens putting virginity on a pedestal

Just normal FWB? Where’s the part where she sells herself for spare cash? Or are they saving it for a later chapter?

for the first timers.. you can read the continuation not from here.. same author..

Users who are viewing this thread