Kouiu no Gaii - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
well at least they ended up "making bebe" (the act....not the goal) so it's already better than most who only gave you blue balls lol
(well it's a one shot after all)

This is how me and my ex are intimate with each other joking stuffs ,knowing each others affairs lol ,lewd jokes, fun work stories etc....

although after 3 years we broke up realizing we cant commit longer but we still friends...

We may broke up, still i feel thats the best part of my life that i meet her and the fun experience we had( fun bonding ,exploring different kinds of food, playing games together, amusements) and sexually teasing etc. Trully fun times..

Now that i remember this. I miss those times but i dont think there's a 2nd chance now. I'll just appreciate that I receive so much love and care by that person and move on.

Well what matters now is as long as you keep improving yourself , even if it takes long , there will be a better person that will be interested to be part of your life.

Mnx

This is awesome fluff hahahhaa cant they just get married? Lol i think they're perfect together. Their exes werent not on the same page with them so it didnt work

Dex-chan lover
Great, now I'm jealous. Finding a girl who just "click" is so damn hard.

Users who are viewing this thread