Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 5 Ch. 33 - What did you just say?

@Nicromatic If you are talking about the mage that was fighting them the past few chapters, the problem is he attacking people for xp and doing other underhanded things. He is apart of something that is like the police in that world. And just like the police here, they can't attack people unless they attack first.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I keep remembering ninja after looking at the Title??
And the misunderstanding is truly sh!try... why the eff does he have to do that?? To get new plot??? Now he has to go train his martial arts to defeat him...*sigh*

Dex-chan lover
I know that he was always alone in his past life but there are limits to denseness

Dex-chan lover
zeff has some bad problems... realistically if someone IS this dense and said all that... im just hoping that later on zeff wont said something like "i didnt mean it like that" and so crushing them wahmens feelings...

Supporter
MC: "Let's see how to ask someone in a way that'll make them upset. That'll get them to agree with me. I see no issues with this approach."

Lol “will u give me ur daughter”
“NANI!!!!”
“Oh mae wa mo shinderu”
“BEEEEP*”

Dex-chan lover
@Animeknight
Went back to ch29.
He was caught training secretly and had to silence the kids.

Pretty dumb law. Apparently the police aren't allowed to take measures to better themselves...

@Nicromatic Oh, hmm. I know that the MC keeps bring up the fact that as long as they don't attack him, he wouldn't be able to attack them. That's why he kept pissing them off; to get them to attack him. As for him training, yeah, I can see why they can't just go out and kill monsters. It keeps adventurers from getting stronger. I am sure they have rules for when they can train because otherwise they will just be weak, and that is stupid.

Obviously when you've got a girl with awesome tits in your team, you do whatever it takes to keep her there. It's like going to the gym and workin out. It's fine if all around you are guys, but it's much finer when there are hot females workin out within eyesight.

Users who are viewing this thread