Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - After a joint struggle...

Sorry big ape, like that planets exploration side-scrolling game, you're just a foil, and yes shishou definitely best.

Fed-Kun's army
yea this is crazy, this ape wasnt build up at all. Random mob is suddenly fukin unkillable. psh.

Dex-chan lover
osOSytY.png

Dex-chan lover
Things got the tenacity of a Rajang.

Also, holy shit I wish she were the main love interest.

Dex-chan lover
>tfw you use your ultimate almighty hyper beam but the accuracy's only 90

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F she was just immediately down because he was nice to her and didnt sell her out to the mages Association. The idea seems to be that she's socially retarded and thus is latching onto the first cool guy to show any interest

@kingalthur Well, she was already kinda a member of it. She'll probably just be the same character she's been up to now except her feelings for Zeff are more evident. She still won't be a member of his party and will only be called by Zeff on difficult situations. I'm sure on the future there will also be a cliché where Zeff calls her and she notices it isn't about killing monsters and just hanging around and she will have the obvious reaction: "I've never been treated like this before... *blushes*"

Dex-chan lover
Lemme guess, she recovers, gets flustered, and one-punch kills the boss using "ai no chikara"

Double-page supporter
The slash go behind the gorilla and then he grab the cliff and then by luck the girl and fall...

Dex-chan lover
Haha, that huge spell creating a gigantic gorge in the ground, and he actually missed, not hitting the gorilla at all.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme he did hit it but it survived, maybe barely dodged it. Look at the last frame, you can see it is quite injured

Users who are viewing this thread