Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 8 Ch. 45 - Monster From Another World

Dex-chan lover
I think it would be better if the author put a wicked smile instead. It would looks like he is burning with rivalry instead of hate.

F50.jpg

Aggregator gang
Wait this isn't Iscandar? Yamato wtf are you doing here, did you get lost again?

The comments were everything that I expected and then some more, good to be in such a classy company, cheers mates.

Dex-chan lover
People surprised by this have been in no way paying attention to the story.

Dex-chan lover
When a fucking battleship isekaied is not even the most dumb shit in your manga, what a clusterfuck of a chapter.

Finally we can add the one tag this manga has always been missing isekai. On a more serious note I dont understand his obsession with becoming the flame of flames given that he knows that he will eventually be striped of his position again when the magic to identify everyones potential is discovered. Not to mention the look he is giving the previous holder of the tittle its like he is offended at his existence.

Dex-chan lover
You know for 50 pages it feels like nothing really happened here. I had to double check to see if I even read anything or was still on page one. The connected to another world thing was kinda cool, but apparently it doesn’t matter at all because they just completely sealed it again for hundreds of years super easy. I got really excited when the monologue got kinda dark like “we made a horrible mistake”. It felt like someone was going to get injured and they’d have to fight some new ancient super boss. I got even more excited when the battleship showed up. Like “how are they going to deal with fighting a machine and something they didn’t even consider could existence”, but nope. It just made a loud noise and turned off. I was ready for an impossible to win fight where they realize there is so much more out there in the universe (multiverse) and promise to improve more or for a really enlightening meeting with people from another world. Instead it just makes a loud noise and has no captain, crew, or passengers despite firing a torpedo. Also fairly disappointed it was just our world. I was hoping for the introduction of a multiverse, maybe lead to a spin off or some new plot lines. Something really cool like the main cast combing super advanced technology with magic for unique and powerful devices. They could have at least used a space battleship with a laser from the future. This just feels like random fan pandering to the isekai genre or needlessly promoting Japan (idk. There’s probably an exact name for it because I feel like countries have done something like this before. It at least feels familiar and basic enough to be a term). The only thing that kinda happened here was meeting the current 5 super mages, but I feel like that could have happened at any other time when something that actually mattered to the plot occurred. Plus it was kinda weird. I mean I thought the Zeff’s whole thing was that he realized red magic didn’t work for him, so he’s pursuing other magics. Plus that he’s no longer being solo and instead is doing everything with his party. I don’t get him still saying that he’ll beat the red heavenly mage and that look on his face made it look like his character regressed. I mean the one guy being kinda nice to them and Zeff’s looking at him like he raped his mom and sold his sister into slavery. Overall I can’t help but think “we did the author even waste time on this chapter”. I would MUCH rather 50 pages of actual plot progression. Just give me more of Zeff’s old teacher from his past life falling in love with him and joining the main crew. Or the villain becoming an ultimate demon or whatever from the last chapter. Or like anything else that actually matters and isn’t resolved in seconds.

Ok, I admit I didn't expect the fucking Yamato to show up. This is so incredibly stupid.

I love it, I can't wait to see where it goes now.

Dex-chan lover
LOL when the ship rose I was like "what's this, space battle shit yamato?". Apparently I was close! 😂

Aggregator gang
@BalrogDeMorgoth since always because "superior japanese technology", next chapter they will find rice, soy sauce, hot springs and manga causing a massive leap in the world culture and economy.

Dex-chan lover
@BalrogDeMorgoth
Guess you never seen the size of the shell one of those canons can punch out. I've seen one and I can imagine it be able to punch a hole in a small mountain.

Dex-chan lover
...Since when could the Yamato blow up a mountain? Much less with a single shell lol? It's pretty funny how often it's idolized, considering it was a colossal waste of money and accomplished next to nothing before getting sunk.

why the f would you send the ship back, no sane group would have, its not a monster its a machine the stuff they could learn off it would be heaps so dumb

Users who are viewing this thread