Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 8 Ch. 45 - Monster From Another World

uhm... there were no one on board the ship... so how did it fire one of its turret ??

Fed-Kun's army
@aigomorla any ww2 era battle ship would get deleted by any modern ship with guided anti ship missiles its called technalogical advamcement the issue is your using the battle ship in ship to ship combat
If you use it as artillery show me somthing that can sling a 2000lb bomb 24 miles for ~1000 bucks per shot
Also the zumwalt is a failure hell we dont even produce ammunition for its main gun any more hell add 2 phalanx missile defence systems are your good

Dex-chan lover
@Wrack

You've taken the words out of my mouth.

However, what was the purpose of this? Why is an unmanned battleship showing up here? Why is there a portal to another world that has to be sealed? What is the relevance to the story? Why was there an entire chapter dedicated to this?

Dex-chan lover
what better revenge for Zeff than to go back in time and get the title all over again?
also, he should have it easier this time around because he already has the knowledge.
he could probably max out his fire element all the while still having decades left in his life to master another element.
@jonsmth As I recall, the problem was that the new research discovered that each individual has varying maximum levels for things. His fire magic wasn't even his best affinity in that regard, so that's why this time he's been learning the other magic types alongside it to master all of them in addition to fire. I think he just specifically wants the fire title again for revenge type reasons like you said, since they stripped him of it the way they did, but honestly he's not even going to be a "fire mage" at that point so much as a ridiculously overpowered all rounder. They might as well make a new title for him if he actually pulls off his plan to master everything.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro
Yeah, he isn't only going to be a fire mage. He just wants the title back.
Besides having the knowledge for the magics, he also has monopoly over the appraisal magic/tech which is what deposed him in the first place. He can hold onto that title easier this time around too. So the only challenge now would be surpassing his predecessor.

I'm not sure if he would aim to be an all-rounder. He still seems to have a preference to fire magic. Though if I were to guess his next step after the title, it would probably be maxing out his Spirit which was his best stat iirc. The only thing holding him back on that part is money.

Double-page supporter
Okay, ignoring the battleship since it makes no sense in the story at all. Why the hell is he like this torwards the flame of flames? It makes no sense.

As a reminder for people who might have forgotten, here are Zeff's max attributes:

Red: 62
Blue: 87
Green: 99
Void: 89
Spirit: 97

If he's going to make an ugly mug at ANYONE for no goddamn reason it should be either the Soul of Souls (spirit) or the Earth of Earths (green). Being a douche to the guy holding the title of your worst goddamn attribute makes no sense at all. Heck at the very least you can use your new spirit scope to check out what his level is. What if is 80/90 level in red magic? You would never be able to surpass him. What is even the point of the hostility?

A battleship comes through the portal? Ok, the engineers tech had to come from somewhere. Then it fires nuclear weapons!? Was this the author's way of saying that Japan has the biggest dick?

dafaq, will there be a hero from japan now?
cause this looks pretty much an isekai to me bruh

Users who are viewing this thread