Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 8 Ch. 45 - Monster From Another World

Double-page supporter
Guys i am lost, why this battleship nonsense? Why MC is still after the fire title when he can be a lot more powerful with other magic? I thought he had gave up it with all new 'summoning' magic he's been using, he even beat the bad guy some chapters ago using the summoning girl as a sword, no? What's all nonsence in this chapter?

Fed-Kun's army
You know I don't mind the Japanese glorifying things, it's understandable but bruh that was outta nowhere

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy this series, but holy crap did I just get confused. I had to go back and look at the last chapter to see if I missed one.

Supporter
Wait, I thought he was dropping his ambition to be Flame of Flames and pursuing a different magic field?

Dex-chan lover
By the way what is an equivalent of truck-kun for ships? Cargo ship-kun?

Uhhh, no, this chapter was just bad and all over the place. It was basically the buildup that ends abruptly. What was the point of the Yamato showing up? They didn't even fight it or anything. He just showed up, said hi by blowing a mountain and went home.

Dex-chan lover
ISEKAI BTFO THIS IS NOW A SHIPSLUT MANGA
5ea.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That would have been cooler if it had been the Space Battleship Yamato and used its Wave Motion Cannon.

Dex-chan lover
what better revenge for Zeff than to go back in time and get the title all over again?
also, he should have it easier this time around because he already has the knowledge.
he could probably max out his fire element all the while still having decades left in his life to master another element.

Well that was completely random.

Can't say I'm unhappy about Yamato-kun showing up, it's just kinda weird.

Fed-Kun's army
The yamato class battleship was iconic. but lets get real, the Zumwalt class destroyer would completely overpower the Yamato in every benchmark, and literally beat it like clubbing baby seals.
I think WW2 battleships would even lose to Arleigh Burke class destroyers. Infact most modern destroyers would make short work of any WW2 battleship, hence why 99% of most Navy's have retired them out entirely as they are pointless against a common destroyer.

Aggregator gang
*warship penetrating barrier*

Ah!
no way!
the protective barrier is breaking!

don't let your guard down, it's coming!

Double-page supporter
Then the 5 heavenly general cast a forbidden spell, known as 'moefication'.

After struggling with so much force, finally that huge battleship was now turned into a human girl in their teens. long ponytailed black hair with a pink flower clipped on the side, beautiful browny eyes, and the most interesting yet can't be comprehend by any means. a bulk of metal attached on her back hip that looks similar with something that make a monstrous sound before.

that was the fist time Zeff meet with a weaponized human girl called Yamato.

ppfftt.. I can't.. my sides... 🤣🤣

The image of the destruction of the mountain is laughable. It'd be more believable if it was the result of a magical attack. Sure those guns would carve out sizable craters, but no amount of conventional weapons would be able to so cleanly vaporize a million tons of rock. They used artillery, not a fucking meteor.

Users who are viewing this thread