Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 8 Ch. 45 - Monster From Another World

Double-page supporter
He want to steal the old man job again. + that ship firing without crew lol.

Dex-chan lover
YAAAAMAAATOOOOO

@josua070 because why the fuck not. it's basically the most famous japanese war machine that's not a Zero or an O-I (both of which are less famous)

that said, i do want an O-I in a manga.

"My potential for fire magic is so low. I must restart my life, devoting my studies to other thing!"

"Also ima become the official firiest fire mage of all time. Fire."

Dex-chan lover
Ridiculous chapter on so many levels, the MC is really cringy at the end, ship firing out of the blue, the protection is woven in a different manner between panels, and shit why a battleship that came alone without splashing water everywhere and that could destroy the protection without being propelled.

Aggregator gang
This just made little to no sense like at all. A battleship comes from a different world and attacks, fine. But after that one attack, it immediately stops and turns passive and lets people push it back home. Yup, absolutely no sense at all.

Fed-Kun's army
Yamato should've just fired the wave motion cannon and destroyed the whole manga, because this is silly.

Wait, wrong Yamato.

Well not like they could go with the standard Katana in a world of magic, and soy/miso sauce is a over done trope. Couldn't go with a Zero as it had no armor or controls that'd allow escaping the base, couldn't go with a tank as their feared nemesis was the legendary Bob Semple. May as well send the bloodiest hotel over.

Aggregator gang
KanColle Isekai
They get resurrected as wooden ship girls with magic cannons

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me? A battleship? Did it get sucked in by bermuda? And what the actual fuck is this manga supposed to be?

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes IJN Yamato. The pride of Japan. i really want her to meet USS Essex again someday.

Dex-chan lover
.... I can ignore the stupid battle ship stuff since it most likely wont matter at all in the future, but why the f is he acting like this towards that Flame of Flames guy. If you try to go against him now, you will absolutely lose. Reign in that moronic "fighting spirit", come back in 10 years and try again.

Users who are viewing this thread