Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 8 Ch. 48 - Beginning Of The End

Dex-chan lover
I don't see how they can turn this around..
I mean sure enough the guy stab-able, but he looks hard to reach.

Dex-chan lover
This honestly seems like the midpoint of the story, huge reveals of alternate worlds, the final antagonist appears, a bunch of incomplete arcs, is this really the second to last chapter?

how can the author pull this off without dying? He just created an unkillable existence that you can bullshit he made magic from scratch

Dex-chan lover
@Serapheid
Did you forget? He spent all that time single-mindedly focused on killing the MC and those he hated. He didn’t even immediately recognize the girl when he woke up.
You can't single-mindedly focusing on your grudged AND researching at the same time, not for a pronged time, and surely not for X000 years. Given enough time, thoughts escapes, grudges washes away, names and faces forgotten. That's just how it is, and that's what Occam's Razor demands.

Also, it's probably called double-mindedly anyway.
His familiars may have done all the work, but did you also forget that he himself could fight? He personally fought them himself when his familiars couldn’t do the job, and they all almost lost. In other words, he was that strong to begin with.
Also, who are you to judge how determined a person can be? People have varying levels of determination that have no legit means of being measured.
Whatcha talking about? I'm not talking about the guy's actual competency, or whether his determination is quantifiable.
It's about how his action isn't consistent with his character.
How can the magic theory be fake? If it works, then how is it fake? Do you know the laws of causality that govern that world? It’s impressive that you’d claim to know more about the author’s own world than the author themselves.
Oh sure, the author is immune to complaints because he decides how his world's works and can change the rule anytime he wishes, huh?
Breaking news, buddy, the author is dead. A work's world should only be judged by information from within that works.
And what just happens contradicts the information already established. That's some serious hit to the credibility of the world.
You even forgot the most basic thing is that the guy’s level and power have nothing to do with how he looks. Muscle atrophy is a visible thing, but how can you be sure that magic isn’t coursing through his body to supplement that?
Yes, that's what I said? No real consequence.

Fed-Kun's army
This is just so dumb. Look i dont like broken MC as much as everyone else, but i think ridiculously strong enemies are even worse cuz the only way to defeat them is by pulling a fucking deus ex or a convenient skill out of nowhere. Take Bleach for instance, last boss was just defeated and to this day i dunno how they did, he just was. Dude was strong enough to kill the big boss of the shinigamies and to alter time and reality, but still he was killed somehow. Overly strong enemies dont make for a good and coherent story flow is what im saying

looking forward to more, thanks for the translation.
to all those complaining: learn to enjoy the cringe writing.

Supporter
Oh wow... went pretty dark now eh? My question is... will the best girl come back?! She got disintegrated?! Nooooooo! D':

Users who are viewing this thread