Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Demise, Then...

Dex-chan lover
@Hades3x He needed years of Study and his near max (if wrongly leveled) powerlevel to pull that off, he was nowhere near that level yet. My guess was right away that they would go that route but I admit it still feels ... off. Not very well done.

@Sep10trion ... okay nowhere in hell that's true, that would be even more out there but I have to give points for creativity.

Fed-Kun's army
He will defeat him quickly and easily.....
You know, by telling the woman who imprisoned him that he's a threat that they should just kill while he's under the spider's influence?
Or finding the place and sniping it with a large scale magic?
You don't HAVE to wait the month.....oh who am I kidding, of course you will.

alright fine i expected him to just get reincarnated again and going for a round three , i suppose this just saves time but, just go to his unconscious body and kill him man.

didn't he invent and use reincarnation magic back when he was just a one school pleb? You'd think the moment this happened he'd be like, buy me time and I'll fix this. Than the whole emotional blackmail of having him watch all the girls die. The only way it'd be more up it's own arse was if the guy also nuked his home town and that cute teacher from back then. The smart move would be to realize that whatever punishment or situation the dude was in granted him magic above magic and just take it for oneself but I bet the actual resolution will be less satisfactory and more emotionally wank-like(me and my friends can surpass the peak of magic by believing and tryharding!).

Group Leader
Ngl , that had me fooled until page 50. Phew a false alarm and we’re not going down the silly revenge-route. I don’t have anything against that theme but I just wish that someone, anyone, will craft a good one at least once

Ok thats was tragic
Good thing he can rewind back time 😅
So is this the final chapter?
Since the story already different from the title which already become his third life instead of second life 😂

Group Leader
@lorddaimaou79 hahaha, I didn’t even notice. Yup we’re into sequel territory now!

[ol]* The Mage Will Master Magic Ineptly in His First Life
* The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently in His Second Life
* The Mage Will Master Magic Questionably in His Third Life [/ol]

Dex-chan lover
That sure want gore quite rapidly....
And I seriously thought that something would happen.... but to think that he would go back in time again.....

Dex-chan lover
So he got Bardock'd. He was hit with the equivalent of Freeza's supernova and went back in time. Now he has to become the legendary Super Sayain.

Dex-chan lover
So he went back in time and now is choosing to go back to square one? Just making sure I am following this correctly...

Aggregator gang
saw this coming a mile away. he used time travel in the first place, of course hes going to use it again... MAKE SURE YOU KILL HIM THIS TIME

Dex-chan lover
damn...coulda been a nice difference to see the villain actually take over everything for once. Woulda been unexpected

Well, the MC is a time traveler right at the beginning of the history, so I kinda saw that coming.😒
Still, the moment the first one died, I had hope the manga could have a dramatic learning because death has weight. But come the second, then the third and was getting obvious what the author was setting up.

Honestly, this author is a coward 🤬, as I said, death has weight. A good author knows how to use this as a powerful tool to move the characters forward. BUT, by using this very, very cheap way of "cleaning his @ass" because he can't work with what he did. He basically throws in the trash wherever fear he can impose on the readers of possible characters death, because "hey, the MC can always go back in time".

Users who are viewing this thread