Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Demise, Then...

Dex-chan lover
Saw that coming a mile away. "Time Travel", the cliche cheat for when an author writes himself into a corner.

Yeah that's what happen when you create a vilain to powerfull. (we saw it coming)
It's honestly rediculous you can't just make a dude reinvent magic 100 time more powerfull and expect people to forget about it (that what"s gonna happen)

Dex-chan lover
If he doesn't immediately try to convince them to kill the dude who's already in custody, I'm probably gonna drop this lmao

I'd probably also heavily consider dropping this if they try to wake him up (to interrupt his training or w/e) instead of killing him on the spot

thanks for the chapter

a bit of a snoozer those last ones, since the set-up for THAT kind of a villain wasn't done properly... As everyone, i foresaw the return in time a few chapters ago... Hope it will go with a better storyline with better writting

I know this is garbage and all, but half the commenters don't seem to realize that he already knew time travel lol

Mayday mayday! We're in a nosedive! The delta in levels of bullshit are giving me whiplash.

Double-page supporter
hey dawg, we heard you like time travel. so we packed a deus ex machina into your deus ex machina so you can recurse while you recurse.
BRILLIANT, somebody ought to show this "author" to the gold mine of untapped ideas that is fanfiction.net

Dex-chan lover
why wouldn't you go kill his ass while he is still in jail. Still think it is bullshit how the guy gets his magic back. Don't see how his dream state affects his physical state as lanes sure sound like physical things not metaphysical or some shit.

@Whakatewhinau How so? He's unconscious what can he do in the real world while he's trapped in his mental prison? I still think the best way would be cut his neck and then remove the bug to make sure he won't stay alive in the mental bug prison

Double-page supporter
OK, i am a deus ex machina hater but this isn't so bad, it's mostly bad writting.

1) The new enemy was so ridiculous strong we all could tell only deus ex machina would save them or the manga was going to end (i thought it was an incoming axe so i am kinda happy we got the crappy deus ex machina);
2) Time travel isn't new in this manga, MC isekai'ed with time travel so the way they used it to save the manga didn't come out of nowhere, also MC didn't power up from it since he had no control over it, it was like a burst of his magic power triggering some hidden stuff, bad but at least we didn't get any random god saving them etc. It was a smart way to save the MC since he was one of most powerful character in the manga world anyway;
3) This is bad writting, it's a dumb arc, it came from nowhere, it's completely pointless and just left the readers angry, i hope the author can still save the manga because i like the characters.

And please MC, stop the Red magic nonsense, i thought all this isekai stuff was about MC finding out Red magic wasn't his strongest magic, i hope it's all fixed now, before this arc MC was training his other magic then he suddenly forgot all about it and aimed for the strongest Red mage, wth.

It's like the author left the manga for an arc, someone else wrote this dumb stuff and now the author is back and had to reset everything because it was beyond salvation.

Dex-chan lover
Why the fuck wouldn't he just immediately go directly to where they're holding him and cut his head off? There is no reason to try and pull a power jump out of your ass.

Dex-chan lover
honestly if they had everyone die and only him live and bust his ass and use his hatred and anguish to figure out the magic (it worked for this guy, why not Zeff) that would've been 400x better than "LET'S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN"

crap if they actually took what has been a mostly light hearted manga and turned it into something intense and dark like that, and did it well, I'd be singing the author's praises for years

Users who are viewing this thread