Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Demise, Then...

I would feel more accepting if that just a future vision...

Trying to kill him now feel more easy than power leveling until he can beat him after 1 month.

And what the heck is that, bug thing.
Just give mc the same thing then.

Wao this feel ridiculious, why the author made crappy storyline like this. Annexed?

Dex-chan lover
...It really seems like the most reasonable course of action is to attempt to kill him right now. Even if he's already become extremely powerful, we just saw what he'll be capable of in another month.

That was beyond predictable lol, i had predicted this exact scene from months ago. not that im complaining tho. All isekais gotta go there somehow

Dex-chan lover
Easy answer: Kill him while he is trapped in the stretched time, he can't move and a simple dagger to the throat should do.

Dex-chan lover
@ampnaman
@izayamikaelis
@JeffreyXIII
@Shiden
@w1ck3d
@leigie
@tuatara1
@mahtan
How would he go about doing that exactly? The guy in question is locked deep in a secure prison facility that while it prevents people inside from escaping, it also prevents people from outside coming in to kill him. As for convincing the magic association to go kill him now before it's too late, how does he convince them exactly? "If you don't kill this guy right now, he's going to go SSJ god and and kill us all a month from now, just trust my 12 year old self I know this somehow!"

I'm not defending the last two chapters as that's impossible and I wouldn't want to even if I could, but how would he "just go kill him" exactly?

Getting major re:zero vibes this chapter lol.
I don't know exactly how he can power boost up to that stage in a month so I assume he'd find some way to eliminate him before he could restructure the magic. That or he could do it himself perhaps

@Whakatewhinau okay, but then how does he stop someone from killing him? From what it's showed and said, he can't control nor feel his body while inside the prison, so if someone comes and cut his neck he can't do anything, I mean yes he could break free from the prison, but that doesn't mean he knows who could be in front of him if he's in the prison

And looking back, when it shows him escaping the actual prison and not the bug, he pretty much had already left the mental prison and was only waiting to kill the warden, meaning that at least before that he can't control his body, nor interact with the exterior world

Dex-chan lover
@Chucholain
So...why not just say that you had a future sight and tell that the guy they imprisoned for a thousand years is gonna be a monster in a months time? They should kill him now while he's defenseless!
I know you didn't, but did you even try thinking that through?
If a 12 year old boy came up to you and told you that one month in the future, a guy you had imprisoned would become a demigod and kill everybody, would you listen to him or would you call the insane asylum?

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Uh-huh.. This reminds me of the kinda plot me and my 9 year old friend would think up while playing pretend, except ours had more space ships. There was a big wooden boat in the playground, that was our ship.

Dex-chan lover
@ Amplify
I dunno, man.
If only he knew some high ranking member from the magic association with whom he has some connection and/or could ask a favor from, you know.

Also you may not defend the last 2 chapter but I predicted exactly what was going to happen as soon as they put the guy in a time constraint prison. It was the natural sequence of events.

@Amplify

Probably with the same logic that lead to him becoming a godly mage in the first place, or that lead to finding a portal to another world and allowing a battlecruiser to come through, or that enabled Zeff to time travel.

Namely: it doesn't have to make sense. Very little has made sense in the last few chapters, why would him finding a way into a secure prison or convincing the people in charge be a stretch now?

Dex-chan lover
So, while this outcome was predictable, I cannot begin to fathom the reason why the author would write such a pointless plot point

Fed-Kun's army
@Amplify
honestly? don't know don't care i just want him dead and killing him now (in this current timeline for the MC) would work out better i'm sure the author if he wanted can cook up something decent from that
and its a hell lot better than just "let's train as hard as we can this 1 month! and surely we can beat the guy with a thousand years mental training" (again i'm not sure if its that long...but pretty sure its not a year....kinda)

Users who are viewing this thread