Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 49 - Demise, Then...

Aggregator gang
I smell a cycle of rinse and repeat. He's going to fuck up again and go back.

Dex-chan lover
i would be more surprised if everyone just died
and i was afraid my perfectly normal trash is gonna have an edgy and cringy ac where MC goes to the dark side and uses human souls for his path of revenge

Supporter
Wow. So there are no actual stakes left anymore, just some quickly scrambled together deus ex machina bullshit where the MC can now time travel to overcome anything. Like shit, the only series that I think gets a pass on this kind of shit is Re;Zero where Subaru is almost completely useless, and has to suffer many extremely painful deaths and torture, plus watching the deaths of many he cares about multiple times, along the way of going through trial and error to find creative ways to overcome insurmountable odds. In this manga, the MC is decently powerful, but it was when he was at his most powerful, at his old age, that he was able to reincarnate into the past, but now, suddenly, his less powerful body suddenly has the ability to go back in time at a convenient point before everything went to shit. This manga took a steep nosedive in only one chapter holy shit.

Dex-chan lover
the author kiiiinda could spin it into something like, i don't know, dream precognition or something
but nope, it's time travel. the world just literally coincidentally aligned to somehow forms a very complex magic of time travel
or maybe you can establish a previous case of overload of magic power ripping the fabric of reality or something, a good one that came in mind is when they explored the ruins of that one dead faction that could open the gate to other world
but noooo, it's a miracle brought by emootioooonn

welp, whatever, I'll just switch my perception to watching a trainwreck instead and see how this goes

Dex-chan lover
Why even train? Now that you time travelled just kill the guy while he's in a coma to guarantee saving your friends. But no, instead he'll learn to shoot a magic yamato canon or some bullshit like that.

The plot armor is strong with this one. But honestly. Why not to before they convict him and just yeet his ass there?

Dex-chan lover
Is this author for fucking real? go to the fucking prison and decapitate the guy and be done with it.

@Amplify since when something as poorly written as this has to make sense? Jesus dude.

Dex-chan lover
@Panma
@izayamikaelis
@Rin2k
"IDK it doesn't have to make sense" isn't even reasoning. One or two aspects not making sense or at least being currently unexplained is not valid reasoning to simply abandon logical reasoning now. You're worse than the author you're complaining about.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify A-are my eyes deceiving me? now I am worse that the author for asking the MC to use his connection with Silverie (or w/e her name is) to open the prisoner's schedule so he can pay him a visit in order to avoid this idiotic training arc...

Dex-chan lover
Precognition would've made much more sense, this was just lazy. And imprisoning him in his mind was dumb in the first place, if he was supposed to stay in a coma forever why not just kill him?

Wow, this is some next level ass writing. Is this gonna be the theme of the series?

Adversary > Time Travel > Adversary overcome or close to overcoming > New Adversary appears > Time Travel

Is that how this series is gonna be with giving the MC a motivation?

@Amplify

Man, logical reasoning went out the window quite a few chapters ago. I fail to see how "he shows up and manages to convince the jailers that their prisoner is a threat" is the tipping point in logic and not the fact than an unmanned Yamato battleship traveled through an interdimensional portal and destroyed a mountain.

If you desperately want some logic then we could say that Zeff was the one who defeated the prisoner in the first place so I would imagine that would lend his voice some authority. Not to mention he's now affiliated with one of the highest offices in the entire land.

Try to remember this is a fictional fantasy story and so far the author has already proven he doesn't care much for continuity or integrity.

And as I typed this I realize that I bet the way Zeff beats the villain is by making use of said Yamato battleship. Otherwise that plot point will have literally served no purpose.

Fed-Kun's army
@Amplify
lol the hell is your problem? you want people you disagree with to stroke your damn ego and say "oooh this Amplify is such a smart guy"? go hire someone to do that if you really needed that
anyway as far as i'm concerned its doesn't have to make sense....since the author pulled Time manipulation out of their asses i'm not gonna bother with whether this make sense or not....i just don't care

so yeah i better not see some ridiculous one month training montage and somehow it's enough to defeat that guy when he goes on rampage

Users who are viewing this thread