Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - ReReSTART!

Double-page supporter
"We're all going to die, every second counts." DECIDE WHICH OF US IS IMPORTANT AND THE REST WHO ARE NOT, THUS BREAKING ALL UNITY IN THE PARTY AND DEPRESSING ALL BUT ONE.

Fucking what. Get your asses ready for harem route, shut the fuck up, and save the world!

Dex-chan lover
That first page and my sides are already cleared for NASA's next mission 🤣

If you don't succeed in first isekai time travel, have another!

Dex-chan lover
Well they have their priorities in check ... who cares about the world, the Zeffbowl comes first.

Double-page supporter
Should have executed the dumb Frick after just a month of extended time prison.

Dex-chan lover
There's lots of time until he wakes up.

Walk into his prison cell, and off with his head.

Problem solved.

Isnt grain just in a prison? Why cant they just kill him while he's still trapped?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly surprising they forced the issue and the MC flat out says I don't love any of you instead of stringing them along, better than most MCs.
That harem tag though doesn't bode well.

And as far as killing the big bad, on what grounds would the magic ministry or whatever it's called allow strangers to execute their prisoner? Nothing has happened yet and there's no reason to believe that a vegetable will suddenly get up and become all powerful.

I'm just going to repeat what has mentioned here before, why not just kill the guy before he escapes???

Fed-Kun's army
Why do the girls have to be written as such doofuses? This series has never exactly had great writing, but I think this was easily the worst chapter. They just witnessed their own deaths and their top priority is getting Zeff to pick one of them? Come on now.

Dex-chan lover
a) Why not just kill the dude?
b) Why not use a memory-showing scroll to show someone in power what's about to happen rather than his gaggle?
c) Why is the MC such an indecisi- oh wait, harem, right.

Double-page supporter
...is the book gonna end soon? I just realized but when the Mc gets the girl(s) the story usually ends if it’s a hero story

@Arx724 True just tell someone who can kill the dude right now. He wasn't really indecisive tho as he said he didn't love any of them.

@SilverDawn just a month is not enough to locate where that asshole is imprisoned and its not even enough get permission from the association to go and kill him without any proof. Best call is going to selvie's mom since she have the authority and can do something about it.

If he wants the most efficient path then why he dont kill that mf before he becomes saitama?
Psdt harem end pls

Dex-chan lover
They just need to go and kill the fucker right now. Went looking back at the chapters. At the moment he came back in time Grain wasn't even under the Time Eater (spiders) spell. Even by the time they would get to Grain he would have only been under its spell for maybe a day or two. Not enough to get OP.

Dex-chan lover
I hope he actually dies... like he should have if Bitchzaela didn't interfere

Users who are viewing this thread