Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru - Vol. 9 Ch. 50 - ReReSTART!

I thought last chapter was bad.... had to stop half way thru this one, was cringing every page.

wait.... he can share memories and decide NOT to go to the girl that imprisoned the guy?

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit this is like that one level up by eating manga level of going to bad, but without the artstyle change or smut

Double-page supporter
soo he's waiting for another month to fight him, instead of going to the source?

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka
find a way, he can go back in time, breaking a prison should be more difficult than defying the laws of physics.
Try using your head? This is a novel / story, and solutions are never, ever as simple + easy as "just go cut off the BBEG's head before he gets powerful!"

I think it will roughly go like this:
Zeff tries to go get Graff's head cut off, doesn't work (obviously).
They try summoning Yamato to blow up the prison or something, doesn't work.
Eventually Zeff says 'fuck it' and asks them to attach the brain parasite thing to his head too.
Proceeds to spend 10,000 years showing the whippersnapper how to REALLY master magic effectively in your second life.
They come out of the mind based hyperbolic time chamber around the same time, have a climactic final battle.
After the battle, Zeff tells the girls that after 10,000 years of being alone he's realised that he really does love all four of them, turns them into a proper harem.
The end.

...or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
this shit has to be a comedy, there's no way stuff like that is happening. wtf

Group Leader
So zeff went back a month and homie was in brain spider jail for a month. Why not just tell the mages to take the spider off his head before he invents Super Magic?

Dex-chan lover
stupid, better solutions... but eh it's alright, as long as best girl wins. All of em.

Dex-chan lover
@Amplify Haha, yeah. I can totally see that happening. Especially after seeing how badly the time reversal was handled this time.

In fact it might be that Azalea, the practical traitor, will simply not allow anything to be done to Grain. He's her responsibility and obviously she thinks she came up with such a jolly good way to deal with him. Planning to torture Grain like that, instead of cleanly executing him, speaks loudly about Azalea's arrogance, so it's difficult so see how she would admit her "brilliant" method could ever result in the end of the world.

Dex-chan lover
@Notsuki_Ame
*third life
Wouldn't be a title drop then. Besides, is a month really enough to be "a new life"? The first time he went back in time was by like 70 years, compared to that a month is nothing.

Fed-Kun's army
They just saw themselves die and gave zero fucks lmao. Was hoping for some romantic development, but this seems rushed. It almost feels like this is about to get a rushed end.

Dex-chan lover
@no168_92

well, I'm not sure I agree that they know each other well enough for that.
I don´t think she is going to trust him just because of their small history.
But it would be the best option, assuming they can find her ofc.

Users who are viewing this thread