Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

Dex-chan lover
Wowie, the updates are dirt slow, short, and provide very little (espc chapter 42) content... This is a yikes, and why i read a lot of other manga.

That update is like

The spider in the current chapter, basically just torture for us giving not much progress on the story xD

And now we have to wait again xD love the manga, hate the progress

Aggregator gang
Progress is a tricky thing to accomplish. If you go to slow, people complain. If you go too fast people complain it's being rushed. Everyone has their own idea of what pace progress should be. Some are patient and some aren't. I think this is one aspect of reading people need to stop complaining about. Nobody will ever be happy with it.

Holy shit I thought this would be i nice follow but those gaps in updates kinda scares me. (´~`)

Double-page supporter
another manga with a kid who is supposed to be mentally an adult, yet acts and thinks like a child.
This manga has good art, is quite entertaining, yet if you like to think about manga that you read, it isn't for you. It is full of stupidity.

The sword drop for the Sunny Raven absolutely should have been for Zeff and Claude. They finished it, and took out 3/4 of it's health. The master girl had only taken down 6,000 of it's 21,000 HP when they started fighting it.

Reminder that MC isnt really dense. Its just that he's old and isnt interested in romance it seems. Seems like hes not going to use this second life of his to get some puss.

Can someone who has read the novel tell me if he actually marries all of them or not

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, sure, the MC from the future doesn't know anything about bullets from a dungeon that was surely discovered in his era, the author to make plotwists dumbed him down too much, other than deciding to create a villain that will be too strong and place undeserved hate on him.

In regards to the quality of scans, can you guys just Waifux2 or use something like ESREIGAN to upscale them? I feel that these sorts of things should be used more often when quality is in a pinch as a degree of the content that can be seen looks like it had a good deal of detail put into it, and it's a shame to see it in the way it's presented. (No idea if the TL team browse here)

What? A battleship is the monster? How does this make sense just leave on a plot point like that, I don’t understand why the battleship would do that especially with no crew and it’s brushed off so casually? Also if it was a monster why would they walk into it? It could eat them wtf

Users who are viewing this thread