Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

@crymsong yeah but thats for stupid enemy. He's clearly smart and wasnt that bothered to be stuck in that spider prispn thing after some despair.

Fed-Kun's army
i really wanted to read this but holy fuck i cant.. the white text over a white backround is horrible

i mean its decent imo, but it has the normal flaws of manga in general: characters are just sorta dickheads and never really learn their lesson, just cry and bitch about it afterwards

i swear ak/scanlation have the shittest image quality. What kind of scanner you using man.

Dex-chan lover
Idk if I'm the only one thinking this, but wouldn't it make more sense for MC to cultivate his soul magic? It was the highest one and we can even see that getting into the 90s isn't something that happens all that frequently, right? So why is homie so focused on Flame of flames?

The manga is further than the novel so I can't read ahead. So heads up this chapter is a cliff hanger

I think I want to throw up 🤮
Watching the ML teacher/love interest get disintegrated like that trigger something. Now excuse me, while I go recover.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Honestly hope he fucking dies. Otherwise they are just going to pull a deus ex machina out of no were to defeat him, and to be honest I just can't think of a way to fix this series, even after killing the mc and reviving him as a child again I just can't think of a good way to fix the narrative. Hope the creator pulls something interesting that gets me back into it

@Aquacube11 his sensei is still sleeping at the inn if you’re talking about her. The girl who got obliterated was the antagonist’s old partner.

So is the series getting axed? I dont really understand why else the whole world building and plot is just getting thrown away. Realistically, even if you so beat this guy, where does the story go from there when every strong mage is dead?

This is just a rocks fall, everyone dies scenario in DnD when the GM doesn't want to continue the story anymore...

the story feels like its being forced, maybe its getting axeds, that's why. such a shame. it was a good manga.

Users who are viewing this thread