Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

Aggregator gang
well now i've completely lost interest in this. it's either going to be adding a "tragedy" tag or doing some kinda deus ex machina ass pull. neither are good story telling.

@BanditHadrob @kkaces yeah i filtered that off from my brain when i read that chapter. Honestly doesnt matter for me since my expectation on this was never really high so im ok with where it is going. Tho i admit that was idiotic and came out of nowhere. Like that boat lol

Im more curious about recent chapter; like what ass-pullery am i gonna witness from that debacle. I doubt we will pull a reincarnation card again, I'm expecting a "oh shit i just remember my past life that i'm also a reincarnator from another world"(hence that boat chapter) and suddenly get power up. Either way i'm down wherever this yamato battle ship takes me lol

authors don't seem to understand that making the villain some broken piece of shit is not engaging or fun at all. the only reason people even like it in stuff like dragon ball super is because the series itself has a history of ridiculous power scaling.
if the dude can take on the strongest mages without breaking a sweat, it's just gonna make it really fucking dumb when Zeff finds some stupid deus ex machina to help save the day.

This is just awful setup, cmon... Why make this guy the big bad like this?

wtf... dropping this right now.
how strong is the freaking villain? he wiped out the 5 strongest mage in an instant, even that fire dude who was shown to be the strongest since he held the title for decades. Now that's some real bullshit.
. Either this have a Tragedy tag or yeah he will get some power up shit out of nowhere :/

Dex-chan lover
I'd love to see this turn into another loop, just to see if the author has a means of keeping it interesting the 2nd time around from the viewers perspective without resorting to massive and frequent time skips.

it's obvious that he's gonna use some time magic or some sort or just reincarnate again due to the state of things.

time travel and fix things, don't need to be such a big jump but he could time travel to the start, of the event or something like that.

That latest chapter was a bit too extreme, i think this event will trigger something for mc, maybe for his own character growth, and he'll probably use time magic to go back and finish the guy before he got sentenced into millennium prison. I'd be so fucking pissed if he don't do anything and the story just ends right there abruptly lmfao

...and I'm out. I struggled through ch45 Yamato, but apparently Jack and Jim have taken over the storyboard.

I missed the harem tag. I am 22 chapters in and I don’t want to just drop the story. Aughhh.

Cheap Harem

MC taking every young girls without consideration or responsibility

Worst than fckboy cuz MC taking those girls into danger while unconsciously playing with them

Shallow story, sloppy plot, iron plot, cheap harem,

MC rushing everything,, become strong ain't worth your and your teammate life kiddo

You're still a kid,, take your time and do other things like make connection, acquire money, spread influence, etc
It's not a race, stop rushing!

MC suppose to be Old Great Magician, but noo,, turnout MC just immature, power hungry and sad person.

Like you playing game and rush leveling up,, without thinking about equipment, teammate, potion,, etc.
Like your character lv10 but rush into lv20 area,
You get more exp point but at greater risk of death

Dunno how many times MC and teammate suppose to be died but Iron Plot save them. It's become routine for this manga.

Rush leveling up/fighting something too strong - almost die - iron plot - cheap harem/shallow story - repeat

My advice,,
just read the chapter in front of you, don't remember anything before that and don't watch the manga as a whole.

Probably you'll enjoy this manga by that

Anybody know where chapter 48 leaves off of in the novel? I would like to read the novel from this point.

Users who are viewing this thread