Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

Aaaaaaaaaaand this story lost me.

It seems the Japanese just can't get over themselves.

Beta MC, check.
Denser than rock, check.
Generic story, check.
Inconsistent and mega plot hole, check.
Stupidity beyond salvation, check.
Times to see the relationship progress... 200 chapters more!!!

What a let down

@Owyoushotme

Pretty fair criticism given the extent you see it is a single seemingly unmanned shot creating a plot hole undoing most of the stated history, of the two warring factions.

@Jimms1671

Not fair at all (we are talkin about the Yamato correct?). If the author was german the ship could have been the Bismark, if american the Missouri, and etc. Aint nothing unusal about using something from you national history. Also magic and shit, ship could be possessed, not that uncommon in scfi/fantasy.

@owyoushotme

That’s not my point the point is that their is a group of humans a couple thousand years old that sought refuge on earth with full auto weapon technology, the author is saying japan receded that far in a a couple thousand years is not too plausible, this has nothing to do with the ship really but more the scale of time between the events being far too exaggerated.

Story is going way too fast. Jumps around a lot! Can't possibly enjoy it with this pacing. Started out weak and buildup is also very bad.
MC is too vigorous and enthusiastic makes you want to jump off a cliff... Art is mediocre at best.

why does it feel like his goal is still to become the best red user? red was his worst potential so shouldnt his focus to be on green where his potential was 99? or did i miss him randomly changing his potential somewhere along the way? this has updates so far inbetween that i cant remember details

Previously would hav given this a 6.5/10 but now it's down to a 5/10, barely still reading...
Einstein has a huge superiority complex, being just OP reincarnater wasn't enough so they had to throw isekai gun/battleships in at ch43 and author/artist uses so much black, no grey tones at all. Hard on the eyes. And all the adventurers he meets are women that end up liking him of course.

the heroine piss me off so much
if u plan to read this, you better not

Dex-chan lover
The story is all over the place but the waifus are top tier. Wish there were some doujinshis of this 🤤

@redsox02 Ehhh usually not, they just end up rotting in jail, but when the mc's too op how else can you get a challenge for him to overcome.

Users who are viewing this thread