Kouritsu-Chuu Madoushi, Daini no Jinsei de Madou wo Kiwameru

Question remains, why up the power scaling this hard? Everything he tried to aim for is rendered pointless since we're now heading to wuxia levels of universal powers which is definitely not my cup of tea. The established lore and fantasy setting can safely be tossed aside now, we're heading in the realm of new cheap xianxa new power ups every arc

Fed-Kun's army
Man this one is popular and I want to catch up to it.
But MAn the transparent bubbles at the stat I CAN"T DEAL WITH THEM

I'd say it's free fall from good manga into trash manga. I really hate how the plot was written.
I actually kind of disappointed when he's given a chance to live despite he's already made attempt to kill others.
And now, when Our MC has been given the third live, instead of KILL the source of problem, he's still saying "Let's try to learn magic efficiently". My ass. Meh. Boring.
Anyway, avoid to read this manga, unless you're someone who want to feel disappointed later.

Dex-chan lover
The story just went to shit in these last few episodes. I had hopes because the art was nice, but the horrid writing can't be saved.

For all of you acting hate full it's already been established that if the conditions are right zeff can use his time travel magic secondly the dude that killed everyone tapped I to that other worlds power source if you have actually been paying attention he used a method similar to a mental hyperbolic time chamber And secretly trained himself and unleashed that power, so he isn't using g a scaling of that world he is using a power from outside that worlds laws and boundary he also discovered a new method for breaking his limits which zeff has been looking for not poor plot and writing you just need to go back apparently and read the details you missed . It makes me mad when people are unreasonable and hateful. also for everyone that's hating you are not being helpful in any way to the mangaka healthy criticism is fine but there is nothing healthy about hate comments.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@Tenkyu7 my bad I don't post very often and totally forgot to put a spoiler tag also thank you modern that put it up for me sorry again.

Dex-chan lover
Not a spoiler...

This manga would be better titled " The Mage Will Master Magic Efficiently in His Second Life, But The Artist Will Never Master Drawing A Human Face, Oh My God, The Horror, The Horror".

@tatchan00 I think the author wants an epic battle chapter, but is confused about building a story. trying too hard to make the epic battle chapter, the MC doesn't look cool, it shows his stupidity.

If you are wondering: No, it's not worth your time. Shit got really stupid in later chapters.

It was sooo close. It was setting up to have an epic revenge story, where mc tried to avenge his comrades against an overwhelming enemy, but it went back to the same bs. We could’ve had character development, new side-characters, and an almost entirely new isekai story. But no, it’s just cliche and average.

Don't know why people are calling this arc trash,
if the world was wiped out the story literally wouldn't be able to progress, the author is just setting up for the eventual battle.

Users who are viewing this thread