"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
hqdefault.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I see a "Book lost/stolen" flag crop up in the fields of plot tropes.

Dex-chan lover
The more I look at his design he reminds me of a younger version of FGO Ozymandias

argh, i have complaints but i guess i had to turn off my brain and just follow along with what mangaka-san's wants.

Dex-chan lover
I choose to ignore the creepiness of having the book function as a self-writing Stalker Note and focus on how adorkable they both are together.

Stalker level god jokes aside people will pay a ton just to get that book. Cute couple, Misha is such an idiot she lost so much lol.

I will pay billions for that book so it can make me more money which will get me more girls which will, in turn, gets me a harem

Fed-Kun's army
Wtf is that book? For a monster, that's okay, but for a date and details about that girl? We need that book!!!

Dex-chan lover
That book, It's like the one that I had.
Now where do I put it before....

Dex-chan lover
This is like me when playing harvest moon during my grade school days. Nowadays i prefer playing blindly for the first time.

Fed-Kun's army
That's some creepy territory towards the end. Hopefully, MC doesn't do that too much more.

Thank you for the chapter

Ya'all might be focused on the creeper factor, but to me it's terribly sad.

First of all, this establishes the protagonist is apparently unable to do anything without the book. Will he have to consult it daily whenever he needs to take a poop? There's disturbing metalevels here.

Even worse is how it portrays relationships - you don't "solve" someone into being your friend. You either like someone or you don't, and it takes all of 20 seconds to generally figure it out in real life.

Dex-chan lover
now imagine what will happen if he loses the book, classic turn to evil

Users who are viewing this thread