"Kouryakuhon" o Kushi Suru Saikyou no Mahoutsukai ~<Meirei Sasero> to wa Iwasenai Oreryuu Maou Tobatsu Saizen Route~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Page 11, LOL @ them getting flustered.

page 18, LEWD!!! Now you have to marry her.

page 25, WHOA WHOA, kiss on first date

Also, I want that Book, it's better than the Internet, no restrictions and all knowing.

(tho Magus used the book to find out Aria's likes an dislikes, but it seems like he did the where to go himself)

___ ___ ___

so the book even has section of important NPC. This is a fucking game guide

Of course, it's written by the Gods themselves, and by God I mean the DEVS

Dex-chan lover
Nah, MC is a prominent handsome mage from the start and also the savior of the girl so using the book is a bit overkill

Dex-chan lover
Plot twist: Every time he looks at the book, the only thing he see is the number 42, yet the answer he seeks just seems to come to his mind.

Dex-chan lover
Pure love. I am both extremely happy yet jealous of this fictional story.

Damn that pain in the chest. Sometimes I want to see world burn just to curb it T^T

Dang she moved fast, only the third chapter and she's claimed her man. Nice!
Wait a second...
*checks tags
*HAREM*
Well into the trash it will go after I read it anyway....

Dex-chan lover
I am now convinced this manga was written by someone that is either in grade school or has never had a real-life relationship in their life.

Dex-chan lover
The people who found this kinda cringe, I kinda get it's really awkward to have your first date, y'know?

went through that suffering of a lifetime long ago and the sweet innocent cringefest still etched to my summer child memories.

--

tho, the book is way too useful, it includes dating tips.

@HolyDemon

As he flips through the book and reaches the end, there he finds a page with unfamiliar words, what seems to be written as "a collaboration of wikipedia, wikia and gamepedia featuring all to know about _____"

Fed-Kun's army
why did he run thought? I mean wtf, oh well I guess we got to thanks the author for not making this another fucking harem thank God

Bruh does the book magically rewrite itself cuz if it doesn’t how the fuck does such a thin book hold all the information regarding the entire world and even present day events

Fed-Kun's army
I do truly hope that the journey with this book will go shenanigans and it will have some serious side effects

Users who are viewing this thread