Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 12.1 - Despairing of my hobbies, I …

Dex-chan lover
YSk3ZS3.gif

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how she can rationalise that BL is so much more acceptable than yuri or bara... Sure got some kind of goggles on.
she probably means it's easier to spread among girls. Like, many girls are fans of yaoi irl

Man, stop it with the LGBT talk. Many otaku hobbies have girly shit in it, but they're not gay. Many like dollfies, fumos, nesoberi, but they're not gay. I have dollfies too and like cute clothes for them, but I still like girls. Iirc in one chapter our mc did thought about political marriage but decided to not think about it. Same with the prince when it's obvious he is flirting.

Made me look back to previous chapters, ch2 page 26 should be your answer what the mc thinks.
The manga is literally called "Mentally girl" that as about clearcut trans as you can get. This is an LGBT manga, there's going to be LGBT talk lmfao.

Cis/het people will be like: "Don't turn our characters LGBT make your own!" and then be like: "Here's every minute detail that I can use to rationalize that this clearly LGBT character isn't LGBT"

Users who are viewing this thread