Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 16.1 - Lady Tolastina's circumstanc…

Dex-chan lover
The eldest son of a marquess will be the next marquess, unless something strange happens, so he should forget about becoming a knight. In the first place, if he was skipped in the order of succession, I doubt the duke would want his daughter to marry the boy. Only by being the one most likely to get the title, the duke would consider him worthy. A duke daughter's marrying the succeeding marquess's son, as such, shouldn't be anything strange. There are only so many prince's available, after all.

The younger brothers, if there are such, might become knights if they haven't got any more interesting paths available.

Dex-chan lover
Has the author ever even met a seven year old?
A seven year old with the mind of an adult male?
Or is it about the little lady, who is actually 9 years old and groomed to be a candidate for marriage?

When I was a 9 year old back then in a private school, I've seen plenty of aristocrats' kids. It was not uncommon to see many well-behaved kids my age back then. I treated them mostly like equals, and I only knew that they were a big deal much later when I learned that it wasn't a coincidence when some of them shared the name with politicians, or that my friend was actually part of an aristocratic clan.

Dex-chan lover
Has the author ever even met a seven year old?
I'm going to rant, so sorry.

Different upbringing. This children adult nobility have been exposed to political, historical, manner, etc learning from a young ages. Plus, they are also taught and behave in a certain way and given a certain responsibility for their status, so of course that will affect their attitude and behavior.

Also, 7 year old then and 7 year old now are different. Their maturity also different. Even their age to be considered as adult is different. But, you know, with the early exposure from the media, even the 7 year old now behaves like these children here.

Dex-chan lover
The servants were there when they were discussing how to dump the prince onto someone else... Sounds like a big lecture is incoming.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i'm kinda feeling bad for the little guy he seems kinda of a good person as far nobility goes, if he learns about it he's gonna be asking himself what's wrong with him.
I'm sure he's aware of the 'weirdness' of the girl who likes making plushies, but considering most are prolly aware it's a 'political' marriage, other than stuff public parties/appearances they could prolly work out a deal to where the chosen fiancee could live 'freely' if mc is chosen versus the 'other candidate' that is in love with someone else

altho apparently someone said
prince is actually MC's ex gf who also got reincarnated?

Users who are viewing this thread