Koushaku Reijou ni Tensei shiteshimatta node, Mental Otome na Ore wa, Zenryoku de Onnanoko wo Tanoshimimasu - Ch. 17.2 - Sudden guests, once again

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the sense that the prince too might be a transmigrator, and was a fujoshi back on earth, lol. They would make a good pair, couple of nerds got isekai'd and genderswapped together.
You could even see the prince being having a more feminine appeal as he looks at the dolls. Even his eyes became more girly with the way the length of his eyelashes were emphasized and how they held more expression between pages 6-8.

Contributor
I don't like her bonnet. It's probably historically accurate but it makes her look like a baby.

Dex-chan lover
Out of all things to bring into another world, you choose to bring Fumo

Dex-chan lover
Was it the Prince's choice for our MC to become his fiancee or was that a parent choice that he accepted

Dex-chan lover
Was it the Prince's choice for our MC to become his fiancee or was that a parent choice that he accepted
well mc was a 'candidate' so i assume he has some influence in the final say as opposed to them bending over backwards to win their favors/them spending one on one 'teatimes'/dates with the prince instead of sucking up directly to the parents but i'm sure he could easily just say "wow, she has terrible manners, she'd drag our reputation down" or something like that

Aggregator gang
Fumo poison has corrupted the government. Only the inevitable popular revolution can save the country now.

Dex-chan lover

I knew it that prince is a fujoshi genderswapped isekai too.

Well Miranda is a genderswapped Gojo <<Hina Doll>> so I would not care much.

Dex-chan lover
You could even see the prince being having a more feminine appeal as he looks at the dolls. Even his eyes became more girly with the way the length of his eyelashes were emphasized and how they held more expression between pages 6-8.
You mean, more fujoshi BL eeeeewwwww yes geek.

Users who are viewing this thread