Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Damn it felt quite nice, building up to a good end about opening a state orphanage, but I guess we can't dodge the cliché angry moneylender route, I really don't think it's necessary at this point.

We all knew it was coming so do we get to watch a fight or her putting the foot down and followed by a beat down?

Dex-chan lover
Obvious thug types incoming. Expecting the generic "pay with your body" and attempted assault on our Ojo-sama, followed by grampa beatings and maid maimings.

The tropes are real

Dex-chan lover
"It's boring to be the same meal each day. I understand grandpa's feelings."

First time I see a reincarnator introducing canibalism in the other world instead of the usual JP foodstuffs ... ?

The translation is still not up to par, nevertheless I'm quite happy that somebody is translating it.

the maid has disgust in her face like she is able to detect degenerate pigs ready for her to slaughter

Dex-chan lover
was lowkey expecting her to 'adopt' those children into her house again hehehe

@Swadloon

She's ready to chop chop their heads off.

Banned
Oh shit... who let the protagonist into an orphanage?

She'll adopt all of them... including the woman who runs the place.

Dex-chan lover
Bugleweed sounds like an excellent insult, I will be incorporating into my everyday life. If you don't like it, then get lost you Bugleweed

Um the name that iris used while going incognito was "Alice" in the novel (which I know sounds like an alternate pronunciation of her name) but seems to fit much better than just "Iris" as it serves as a differentiator.

Edit: it changed to Alice as of pg 12 so nevermind

Users who are viewing this thread