Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami - Vol. 2 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Oo grrl, get'm. Show the stupid son just how stupid he really is. And thanks to some spoilers I didn't mind receiving
It's good to know his bullshit self won't remain that way forever.

Totally wanting some Princess Maker shit to happen here. I can feel it in my bones.

Dex-chan lover
Last page; "Next Chapter [May 14, 2018]"
This was confusing as hell.
Apparently the translators replace it with their own release schedule, not the raw's.

That's cool, we only need to wait one day then.

Group Leader
Thank you Chocolate Empire for catching up on this so quickly!! :)
I really enjoy Bern as a character, I hope he'll step up and be a better brother soon!

Dex-chan lover
I didn’t expect the chapters to be released so quickly, thanks !

Thank you so much for scanlating this so quickly, your hard work is appreciated!

Bern is having the biggest reality check ever. lol. I can't see his pompous ass get handled and put in the right way. But honestly, his reactions are so hilarious and I was laughing so much when I saw that Tanya had covered his mouth. lol. Also, no one is pulling punches around him! Thanks so much for the fast scanlating, I was so happy when I saw the new chapter this mourning! I can't wait for tomorrow, and I really hope you guys find a skilled japanese- to-english translator.

Dex-chan lover
This felt almost as good as Bern getting a swift and proper ass kicking. :)

Dex-chan lover
Reversing the bitch in the boy, miracles truly happen only in fairy tales

Double-page supporter
They actually taped his mouth..lol. I was lowkey sayin he just won't shut up. Seems like the author noticed.

Nice going with the showing of superior strength from our mc. Actions speak louder than words. Putting her brother in his place. Boi better respect her.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. Obviously the reincarnator inside Iris wouldn't have the same attachment to Bern as Iris, but considering Bern was iirc her OLDER brother, it just feels weird seeing her lecturing him and dismissing him like that. Smells too much of wish fulfillment.

Dex-chan lover
This is what happens when you bring a studious but entitled person to the commercial society... it's work 24/7 and not just some dreamy secretary-manages-all-affairs as he was expecting from inheriting a dukedom. He should well be enlightened by this experience.

@Deathhappens

Well.. her younger* brother did completely forget about her >.>

* Thx for the correction

Theyre family is too magnanimous, if i were them, i would have kicked out that shthead from the family a long time ago.

But then again, i could totally udnerstand why hes still needed. But still 😖

Fed-Kun's army
honestly this was satisfying. she fucked him over with real shit, was clearly more mature and he had to acknowledge that bc she owned up to her previous behaviour WHile modestly showing off everything she's accomplished and established (which should be amazing in his eyes considering how she introduced society-moving concepts that never were presented before, such as banks), and called him out on his absolute and petty bullshit.

bern was definitely an asshole back then, but honestly, i hope he joins her side- it'll be good character development for him, and, i kinda wanna see her name being cleared even if just slightly a bit more, even if it's through her brother's eyes. also, he doesn't seem like a bad guy, just blinded.

Users who are viewing this thread